Similar jobs like this one
We are looking for new talents to join our client company Etteplans team in Tampere. We are looking for someone who has experience in factory automation and machine control as well as robotics systems. If you have experience in these topics and are looking for new opportunities, this could be something for you!
You are offered
• Motivational and supportive work environment
• Interesting and challenging work tasks depending on your previous experience and interest
• Possibility to develop your self and support for your professional growth
As a consultant at Academic Work you are offered a great opportunity to grow as a professional, extend your network and establish valuable contacts for the future.
• Versatile work duties related to control systems and robotics in different projects
• Depending on a project you will be participating in on-site work related to system acceptance tests (SAT) and application commissioning
Etsimämme henkilö on
• Relevant educational background (M.Sc. or B.Sc. degree in Automation or Control Systems Engineering, Electrical Engineering or similar applicable area)
• Previous experience from machine control systems development, PLC-programming, and/or robotics
• Fluent skills in English
• Willingness to travel if needed
As a person you are:
• Good problem solver
• Have analytical mindset
• Start: As soon as possible
• Work extent: Full-time, permanent position
• Location: Tampere
• Contact information: This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. It is a request from Etteplan that all questions regarding the position are handled by
Our selection process is continuous and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.
To read more about our client company, you can visit their website: Etteplan.
Kysyttävää? firstname.lastname@example.org, Ilmoitusnumero: 15058115