Similar jobs like this one
Our ambition is to have the most sustainable refinery in Europe by 2030. Would you like to be in the frontline of Neste Porvoo refinery transformation?
We are looking for a
to join our Investment Projects and Portfolio team in Porvoo.
Our team is responsible for continuously improving the performance and enabling change of our Porvoo refinery, Harbours and Terminals to support transformation towards more sustainable refining. We ensure timely and efficient use of capital by long term investment portfolio planning and leading front-end loading of investment projects.
As a Development manager you are responsible for managing production line investment portfolio and leading maintenance and productivity investment projects through development phases within your responsibility area.
Your main responsibilities in creating a sustainable future are
- Preparing and maintaining short and long term investment plans
- Defining investment needs with stakeholders
- Prioritising and validating development ideas together with investment owners
- Optimising investment scope and concept
- Defining resource needs for coming investment projects
- Managing and follow-up investment portfolio project costs and performance
- Specifying and setting clear targets, scope and schedule together with owners to enable efficient execution of investment projects
- Ensuring management of change, safety and authority engineering in investment projects
You will work closely with project owners from production and asset management to define business objectives for investments. In cooperation with project managers you will lead project teams to successful implementation. Our work combines accountability, cooperation, and the desire to develop and renew. Working safely at all times is essential to all of us.
The best combination to success in this role
- Applicable technical bachelor’s or master’s degree
- At least 5 years of relevant work experience in industry or industrial projects, process industry preferred
- Strong cooperation and team working skills
- Customer-oriented attitude
- Fluent written and spoken Finnish and English
We also value
- Ability to combine technical solutions and business needs
- Ability to comment project’s technical content
- Previous experience on investment and portfolio management, with project leading experience
Please submit your application by Friday 26.8.2022.
If you have any questions regarding the process or the position, please get in touch with Niilo Oikarinen, Team Leader, Investment Projects and Portfolio, tel. +358 50 458 2644 (preferably Friday August 12 at 10-11 am or Friday August 19 at 10-11 am EEST), email@example.com
The recruitment process will include interviews and possible aptitude assessment. We may contact the candidates already during the application period.
The person selected for the position must pass a health examination including a drug test. A security clearance is obtained with their consent.
Join us in creating a healthier planet for our children.
Our success is based on our people who are the driving force behind Neste’s transformation to become a global leader in renewable and circular solutions. We are also committed to carbon neutral production by 2035. The passion that we have for creating a healthier planet for our children is what makes us unique.
We have set high standards for biodiversity, human rights and supply chain. We have consistently been included in the Dow Jones Sustainability Indices and the Global 100 list of the world’s most sustainable companies.
To carry out our strategy and business growth, our values guide our work. We support, develop and take care of the wellbeing of our people to enable them to grow, innovate and build our future.
We care. We have courage. We cooperate.
At Neste we want our people to feel good and do good. We provide clear and transparent targets, development opportunities, empowering leadership as well as rewards based on role and responsibilities.
Neste’s strategy is called ‘’Faster, Bolder and Together‘’. It reflects the understanding that there is no time to lose in combating climate change or helping to tackle the waste plastic challenge. In order to succeed, we need to act, innovate new solutions and deliver them faster and bolder than ever before – together.
In the end, it is the people who make the company. We are Neste.
For more information, please visit neste.com.