Similar jobs like this one
Oriola is a health and wellbeing company operating in the Nordic countries - Our Purpose is Health for Life and we are now strengthening our organisation!
We help people to live healthier lives by giving them access to sustainable health and wellbeing products and services. In Sweden, Oriola owns the country’s third-largest pharmacy chain, Kronans Apotek. In addition to pharmacies, our dose-dispensing, medical information and patient support services, we enhance the safety and effectiveness of pharmaceutical care. Our expert services support pharmaceutical companies throughout the entire lifecycle of medicines. Oriola’s supply chain ensures reliable and safe delivery of pharmaceuticals to pharmacies, hospital pharmacies, veterinarians and other healthcare operators. In 2019, Oriola Corporation’s net sales were 1.7 billion euros and we employed nearly 4,300 professionals. Oriola Corporation is listed on Nasdaq Helsinki. www.oriola.comAbout the Role
We are now looking for a Financial Controller to oversee the full Order-to-Cash process in Oriola Finland. The position is based in Espoo, Finland. Oriola Financial Shared Services function provides financial expertise for all Oriola businesses and functions in Finland and Sweden. In this position, you will report to the Head of Financial Shared Services, Finland. You will be responsible for Financial controlling and SAP FI developing tasks in Order-to-Cash area in OFSS. In this position, you will work closely with BA Pharma's sales, customer service and business control functions as well as with Finance Development Director.
What you’ll do - Your main responsibilities will include:
- Participating in monthly closings, including Pharma business area sales margin analysis
- Supporting Pharma sales, customer service and business controlling teams with finance related questions, reports and ad hoc type tasks
- Working as SAP key user in the Order-to-Cash area
- Developing and implementing systems applicable to the Order-to-Cash process
- Developing guidelines and end-user instructions in the Order-to-Cash area
- Overseeing and managing credit controlling process
- Being auditor’s key contact relating to Order-to-Cash area
- Onboarding new team members to Order-to-Cash area
Who you are - Your qualities:
- 3+ years of relevant work experience in financial control, accounting and/or auditing
- Master’s degree in accounting or equivalent
- Fluency in Finnish and English
- Proactive and analytical approach and can-do attitude
- Fluency with IT systems and the ability to learn new tools and software quickly (e.g. SAP FICO).
- Hands on experience on Order-to-Cash process and SAP FI functionalities are an asset
- Comfortable with taking broad professional ownership and having the experience to handle the full scope that this role requires
- Good communication and networking skills
We offer to you
We are a highly skilled and motivated Financial Shared Services team. We work as a team to achieve our shared objectives. With us you can develop your expertise and we will support your further development in your career by offering a supportive leadership. You will have a unique opportunity to be a member of the team responsible for executing the finance transformation in SAP FICO environment.
For further information please contact Laura Nortamo, Head of Financial Shared Services, Finland, +358 40 709 2808 (firstname.lastname@example.org) on Tuesday 27th April at 13:00-14:00 or on Thursday 29th April at 9:00-10:00
At Oriola Group, we cherish openness, taking initiative and responsibility and working together. We will provide interesting working environment for a person, who is not afraid of challenges. If you share our values and got interested in the job, apply by on Friday 7th May 2021 at http://www.oriola.com/careers/open-vacancies/ with your CV and salary request. We will review applications as we receive them, and succesful candidates will be contacted as soon as applicable.