Similar jobs like this one
Business Area Description
At Fortum we drive change where it matters. We are a European energy company providing our customers with electricity, gas, heating and cooling as well as smart solutions to improve resource efficiency. Together with our subsidiary Uniper, we are the third largest producer of CO2-free electricity in Europe. With around 20,000 professionals and activities in more than 40 countries, we have the competence and resources to grow and to drive the energy transition forward. We strive to make an impact through a culture of open leadership, curiosity and continuous improvement. Do you want to take an active role for a cleaner world? Come lead the change with us! www.fortum.com
Do you want to be part of shaping the future of the leading electricity brands in the Nordics and beyond?
Fortum Consumer Solutions is the leading consumer business in the Nordics. We are offering our ca 2.4 million customers energy related services across several well-known brands, such as Fortum, Hafslund Strøm, NorgesEnergi, Göta Energi, Kotimaan Energia, Fortum Charge & Drive and Plugsurfing. Through strong cross-functional collaboration, sustainability focus and agile and lean working methods, we strive to make our customers’ increasingly digital lives easier with our services.
- Set overall B2B marketing strategy, aiming to drive demand and revenue growth across geographies.
- Own and develop marketing and customer communication across markets and channels and optimize holistically
- Drive, motivate and inspire the marketing team members and instill data-driven and customer centric way-of-working.
- Be an active and strategically contributing leadership team member in the whole brand, marketing and e-commerce area across all brands and, in addition, in the Enterprise business area
- Collaborate with business areas, business functions and the e-commerce team to ensure a commercially driven and aligned full funnel marketing plan
- Ensure the marketing strategy and activities strongly supports the execution of our business strategy
This role can be located in Finland (Espoo), Sweden (Göteborg or Stockholm) or in Norway (Oslo or Kristiansand).
We offer you
This is an opportunity to be part of a transformation within one of Europe´s largest energy retail companies. The Head of Marketing, Enterprise is a pivotal part of an inspiring and open leadership culture. You will be leading our B2B marketing team for our brands Fortum, Hafslund Strøm and Norges Energi and with a collaborative spirit and an open leadership style, you will empower the team to perform at their best, ensuring a data-driven and customer centric way of working.
You will join the team at a very inspiring time.
- A genuinely nice person
- A great team builder
- Raised in digital and data-driven marketing
- >5 years of B2B marketing experience, preferably in a service industry
- An analytical strategic thinker with great execution drive
- Leadership experience
- Solid higher education within relevant field such as business, marketing and/or communication
- Successful experience of cross border team building and collaboration in a matrix organization
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and knowledge of one or more of the Scandinavian languages.
Please send your application via our recruitment system online, latest September 29th. More information can be given by Niklas Angergård, VP Marketing & Customer Communication, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Finland: To be selected for the position, the applicant must go through background clearance and a health examination including drug testing.
Sweden: For contact with union representatives in Fortum, please call +46 8 671 70 00.
Fortums Akademiker: Claes Frykstrand