Similar jobs like this one
We are looking for a dynamic and business-minded Research Associate to join our client company Russell Reynolds Associates. As a Research Associate you assist clients building high performing management teams and boards. If you have a relevant educational background, a genuine interest in Finland and global business life, and an eagerness to learn more about sector trends and leaders, you might be the person we are looking for. Read more below and apply today!
As a research associate you work closely in teams with other professionals to identify, approach and assess the very best leaders. You have a key role in the search process from start to finish and act as a project leader for the research phase. In your role you represent Russell Reynolds Associates in the market and help build a strong network and relationships among senior executives and attain a good knowledge base within the Nordic communities. In addition, you gain insight into different sectors, companies, positions, and people within the business world, locally as well as globally.
You are offered
• A great place to work where everyone supports each other as one team
• An opportunity to work with the very best in the industry when it comes to colleagues, clients, and candidates
• Very attractive development opportunities and an ability to work on top level national and international assignments
• Setting the search strategy: determining how and where to find the right candidate for the role
• Approach and assess relevant candidates
• Participate in client meetings
• Prepare and actively participate in business development with clients across the Nordics to continue to strengthen Russell Reynolds Associates market position
• Build intellectual capital, as well as highlight market trends and issues
Etsimämme henkilö on
• Master's degree, any further educational experience is seen as an advantage
• A few years of professional experience from e.g., academic, analytical work, consulting, banking, executive search, finance function, HR or equivalent
• Fluent in English and Finnish both written and spoken
As a person you are:
• Curious, proactive, non-prestigious and mature
• Analytical, structured and paying attention to details
• You enjoy engaging with others and are team-oriented with outstanding communication and presentation skills
• Start: As soon as possible
• Work extent: Permanent, full-time
• Location: Helsinki
• Contact information: This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. It is a request from Russell Reynolds Associates that all questions regarding the position are handled by
Our selection process is continuous, and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.
Russell Reynolds Associates is a leading global executive search firm. They partner with their clients to find, recruit and advice outstanding and impactful leaders around the globe. Headquartered in New York and with presence in 46 other offices, they are a truly international partnership.
Kysyttävää? firstname.lastname@example.org, Ilmoitusnumero: 15059532