Similar jobs like this one
Are you looking to develop yourself a successful career in enterprise SaaS sales? Documill offers the perfect opportunity for Sales Development Representative to work for an innovative enterprise software vendor committed to growth and technology excellence. This is an exciting time to join Documill, and start empowering businesses with a complete set of integrated document-centric solutions for Salesforce users.
In this role your main responsibility is to help grow Documills sales. You are the first person the potential customer gets in touch with. Sometimes they are not sure if they are customers-in-need and it is your challenge to sort out customer prospects. In order to succeed in this role you will need a great attitude towards prospecting business leads and be an articulate, well-presented individual who is comfortable communicating one-to-one in person and remotely.
You are offered
• Flexible working hours
• Great opportunity to gain valuable experience in prospecting
• International working environment
• Outreach: Identify and qualify sales opportunities (via phone, chat and email)
• Work on leads brought in by our inbound marketing activities, as well as actively do outbound outreach by phone
• Account development: Listen to the prospects real needs, communicate those to our sales managers and product management
• Relationship building: Use your people skills to develop good relationships with prospects.
Etsimämme henkilö on
• Bachelors degree in relevant field (for example IT or Business)
• Some experience in B2B-industry
• Comfortable using online tools to remotely communicate with prospects
• Excellent communication skills in English
As a person you are:
• Bold and self-driven with customers
• A success-driven, highly organized, motivated, and proactive team player
Experience of marketing/selling SaaS solutions in Salesforce ecosystem and Industry knowledge of Salesforce System Integrators (SIs) and Independent Software Vendors (ISVs) are a major plus.
• Start: As soon as possible
• Work extent: Permanent
• Location: Espoo
• Contact information: This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. It is a request from Documill that all questions regarding the position are handled by
Our selection process is continuous and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.
Documill solutions enable document-centric sales processes go online. With the help of pre-defined workflows and built-in tasking, collaborative document creation and customizable document automation capabilities, Documill helps Salesforce-powered enterprises to digitalize their core sales processes. Headquartered in Finland, Europe, Documill is the largest Salesforce-focused ISV in the Nordics.
Kysyttävää? email@example.com, Ilmoitusnumero: 15060616