Take your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future.
At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
Are you currently a final year bachelor's or a first-year master's student? Are you looking for opportunities to develop your skills through work experience? Are you especially interested in developing your skills in the field of Supply Chain Management? We are now looking for a new student to join the ABB Talent Internship Program for SCM related tasks. This role will be within our Motion business area, located in Helsinki.
The Internship Program will start in May 2022 and last until August 2023. During the program ABB guarantees you a summer internship position for two summers as well as personal mentoring and trainings to strengthen your personal development and knowledge of the technical field and the company.
- An interest towards SCM in the technology industry
- Assisting our SCM team in diverse tasks, e.g. by building and analyzing reports and contributing towards different SCM development projects
- Planning and executing your defined category projects together with our senior staff
In collaboration with our team working with defined categories, collaborating with production planning, purchasing teams and suppliers
- A proactive approach to work, curiosity for learning new things
- Currently a 3rd year bachelor's or 1st year master's student studying Engineering/Technology or Business
- An interest in working with a wide range of different supply chain management activities
- Above average study success
- Fluent English skills are a requirement, skills in Finnish, Swedish or Estonian would be an asset in the role
- Previous knowledge of SAP and Power BI is beneficial, you will also use Access, Excel and - Powerpoint regularly in your work
- Strong communication skills and the ability to work with others in a multicultural and changing environment
- Previous work experience from your field of studies or SCM is not a requirement but being able to show your interest in SCM certainly is!
More about us:
In Finland, ABB has about 5000 employees, making it one of the biggest industrial employers in the country. ABB Finland serves its customers in over 20 locations and has production sites in Helsinki, Vaasa, Porvoo and Hamina. As a global company, we're also able to offer international job opportunities.
The application process has two stages. First-round interviews will be arranged as non-live video assessments for which invitations will be sent out around Nov 19th. Selected candidates will be interviewed by hiring managers starting week 48. Final decisions will be made by the end of the year.
Yhteystiedot: For more information contact Talent Partner Jenni Jussila, tel. +358 50 335 9448, available on 20.10. between 9-11, 28.10. between 14-16, 1.11. between 9:30-11:00 and 10.11. between 10-11:30 local Finnish time, or visit our Talent Program site at https://careers.abb/abbtalent.
Työpaikan osoite: Strömbergintie 1, 00380 HELSINKI
Työ alkaa: May 2022
Työaika: muu osa-aikatyö
Työn kesto: 6 - 12 kk
Haku päättyy: 14.11.2021
Jätä hakemus: Interested in joining the crew? Please apply for the position by Nov 14th, 2021. We look forward to receiving your application (documents submitted in English are appreciated). We recommend you also check out our other ABB Talent Program opportunities for other functions. If you want to discover more about ABB, take another look at our website www.abb.com.
Ilmoitus jätetty: 19.10.2021
TE-palvelujen ilmoitusnumero: 11013891
Lähde: TE-palvelujen asiakastietojärjestelmä