Enjoy being dynamically different? Interested in a sustainable future?
Yaskawa Environmental Energy / The Switch focuses on electrifying the world with ultimate efficiency. Our innovative electrical drive train products, capabilities and solutions convert energy sustainably, contain energy effectively and consume energy responsibly. We offer you challenging work in the world of wind, marine and industry, with the freedom to grow and impact our sustainable future. For more information, visit: www.theswitch.com.
We are seeking a diligent and proactive person to join our Finance team in either Vaasa or Lappeenranta. Your primary focus will be on handling the accounting of our companies in Finland and in Norway.
- Head bookkeeper of three companies.
- VAT, monthly / annual tax return and other reporting.
- Creating, updating, and applying accounting instructions.
- You will report to our Finance Manager.
- 3+ years of working experience in a similar position.
- A bachelor’s or master's degree in business or similar, with accounting as your major.
- Good communication skills in Finnish, English. Skills in Swedish and/or Norwegian a plus.
- Knowledge of Finnish tax law. Knowledge of Norwegian tax law a plus.
- Experience and appreciation of teamwork.
- Flexible working environment with a diverse scope of innovative work and responsibilities.
- Opportunity to influence your own area of work and good opportunities for career development.
- Small-company atmosphere backed by a large multinational corporation.
- Strong team spirit, based on being seriously relaxed.
If you want to be part of our sustainable future, please apply by June 20, 2021. For more information, please contact VP Finance, Milla Häggblom on +358 40 8080 238 or email@example.com