Kemira is a global company providing solutions, chemicals and expertise to water intensive industries around the world. We are committed to being our customers’ first choice by bringing sustainable value through improved product quality, better process and resource efficiency. We offer a result-oriented and collaborative culture that empowers you to drive excellence and innovation with a major impact on the future.
We are looking for innovative and customer oriented Application Specialist to Equipment Solutions team. Equipment Solutions team develop, design, install and commission Kemira equipment for Pulp & Paper customers. Equipment includes dosing pump skids, polymer make down units, biocide units, sizing units, Control & Monitoring equipment and Kemira Kemconnect remote monitoring platform. In this position you will be mainly working with Control & Monitoring equipment and Kemira
The position will report to Sr Manager Equipment Solutions, Pulp & Paper EMEA. The location for the position will be in Helsinki area or other Kemira office in Finland.
Main accountabilities for the role are:
- To manage control & monitoring equipment projects in EMEA
- Continuously develop the control & monitoring equipment and KemConnect platform to match the changing business/ customer requirements
- To work closely with the sales teams to ensure proper requirements for key projects
- Openness towards new things and positive approach towards your customers and colleagues are essential
What you need:
- Multifunctional competencies related to
- Process automation and instrumentation
- Mechanical installations and commissioning of equipment
- Knowledge of pulp & paper processes or water industries
- Knowledge regarding IoT/ data communication systems (M2M communication) or SIEMENS TIA Portal is considered as beneficial
- Master or Bachelor’s degree in Paper Science, Engineering or another relevant field
- Previous experience from paper making processes, automation or instrumentation is seen as advantage
- You are strong and structured team player and manage projects also independently
- You are very proactive on everything you do and have a high level of self-motivation
- You are highly motivated on looking for new solutions and developing existing systems
- You are fluent in Finnish and English both written and spoken
- Willingness to travel for market support related activities is required.
What we offer:
- A hands-on position offering a wide range of technical challenges
- An interesting position with the opportunity to deepen your knowledge regarding chemical dosing technologies and wide range of different applications in paper industry.
- An international and collaborative environment that allows you to develop yourself as a specialist
For further details please contact Jukka-Pekka Sirviö, Sr Manager Equipment Solutions, Pulp & Paper EMEA (Tel. +358 41 547 6490 or email email@example.com)
Please send your application via MyKem with your CV, cover letter and salary request by 31.10. 2021
Kemira is an equal opportunity employer
Kemira is a global leader in sustainable chemical solutions for water intensive industries. We provide best suited products and expertise to improve our customers’ product quality, process and resource efficiency. Our focus is on pulp & paper, oil & gas and water treatment. In 2020, Kemira had annual revenue of around EUR 2.4 billion and around 5,000 employees. Kemira shares are listed on the Nasdaq Helsinki Ltd.