Are you interested in maintaining and developing business-critical systems? Do you want to take part of keeping companys tyres running and develop as a professional? We are now looking for an Application Specialist for our customer company Nokian Tyres to complement their User Care & Finland IT organization. If this sounds like your kind of journey, apply already today as we are progressing quickly with potential candidates!
As a member of Global Application Support virtual team, you will be responsible for supporting and maintaining application systems in Chain service area. Beside the operational role, you have a chance to participate in a program related to retail application landscape renewal.
What we offer
• Interesting and responsible position where you get to work diversely among different technologies
• A possibility to take part into reforming a global IT-environment in the long run
• Competent team of professionals to work with you
• Flexible, fast-paced and interesting work environment in one of Finlands most well-known and appreciated companies
As a consultant of Academic Work, we offer you a great chance to develop as a professional, expand your existing network and get more contacts you can exploit in the future. Read more here.
• Troubleshoot and resolve technical issues with help from other IT teams
• Integration support, data maintenance and bug fixing
• Participate in system testing and organize trainings for the end users
• Maintaining knowledge for known issues and workarounds
• Responding to automated alerts for in scope applications
Etsimämme henkilö on
• B.Sc. or equivalent experience required
• Experience working with MS SQL database technologies: data maintenance, reporting and troubleshooting and experience of ticket administration (ServiceNow, Jira)
• Understanding of Windows Server OS and Azure cloud services, and exposure to common Web Services technologies (e.g., REST, SOAP)
• Good communication skills and ability to use both Finnish and English as working language
• Hands-on attitude, will to succeed and desire to learn new!
Experience of retail/chain industry and familiarity with IT Industry standards and methodologies (such as ITIL) are seen as an advantage!
• Start: According to agreement
• Work extent: Permanent
• Location: Nokia, Pirkanmaa & flexible possibility for remote work
• Contact information: This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. All questions regarding the position are handled by Academic Work.
Our selection process is continuous, and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.
Welcome to join a beautiful journey! Nokian Tyres develops and manufactures premium tires for people who value safety, sustainability and innovative products. With a new factory in Dayton, USA, Nokian Renkaat is ready to take the next step in their growth.
Their talented people, energizing collaboration, and agile way of working ensure that they achieve great results together. Nokian Tyres wants everyone to have both the power and the opportunity to influence matters and they support your professional growth. They value different experiences and competencies. They play a key role in the development of the company as well as our new, innovative solutions.
Read more about Nokian Tyres here.
Kysyttävää? email@example.com, Ilmoitusnumero: 15063428