Would you like to take this opportunity to influence the industry towards a more responsible use of the world’s natural resources? As a newly combined company Metso Outotec creates a unique workplace. Combining the strengths of two companies we offer stronger platform for growth and innovation. This is your opportunity to join the positive change.
Job posting end date: 05/30/2021
We are looking for an Application Specialist, SAP BI to develop reporting and analytics solutions in SAP business intelligence and analytics ecosystem. The job location is in Espoo or Tampere, Finland.
As an Application Specialist, SAP BI your key responsibilities and accountabilities are:
- Develop SAP business intelligence solutions together with our specialists and external counterparts
- Define these solutions together with Metso Outotec business stakeholders and ensure high quality of the delivery
- Participate in troubleshooting around SAP business warehouse and reporting
- Application owner or co-owner of SAP business intelligence solutions
- Consultancy and technical advisory for reporting and analytics development projects
To be successful in this role we are looking for a candidate with following competencies and experience:
- Strong experience of data modelling with SAP BW on HANA
in SAP Business Objects and BPC; experience S/4 analytics concept,
BW/4HANA and HANA native modeling are considered an asset
- Understanding and experience in other BI technologies and SQL
- Understanding of SAP ECC and SAP 4/HANA functional areas, such as Finance, Project Systems, Logistics, etc.
- Solid understanding of business and finance processes
- M.Sc. or B.Sc. in relevant Business or Engineering field of study
You have capability to recognize and define the most relevant solutions for business requirements. With strong interpersonal and organizational skills you are able to collaborate effectively with IT and business counterparts. As a person you are self-directed and development minded, ability to work independently and as part of a team.
We offer you an independent and responsible role in a new global organization IT. You work with large network of professionals and with the latest tools and techniques. You will have the support of a great team and an open and friendly work environment. You have chance to use your own expertise and skills to develop reporting and analytics
Metso Outotec offers you a strong platform for growth and innovation. We have
an environment that combines result-driven and respectful culture in an exceptional way. Of course you will get all the benefits and opportunities of a big, global company.
For additional information about this role, please contact Katriina Heiskanen, Manager, Reporting & Analytics, email@example.com.
Please note that we will review applications and start interviews already during the application period.
To apply please leave your application via Metso Outotec Careers pages by the latest 30th of May 2021.