At Fortum we drive change where it matters. We are a European energy company providing our customers with electricity, gas, heating and cooling as well as smart solutions to improve resource efficiency. Together with our subsidiary Uniper, we are the third largest producer of CO2-free electricity in Europe. With around 20,000 professionals and activities in more than 40 countries, we have the competence and resources to grow and to drive the energy transition forward. We strive to make an impact through a culture of open leadership, curiosity and continuous improvement. Do you want to take an active role for a cleaner world? Come lead the change with us! www.fortum.com
Business Technology drives digitalization at Fortum, enabling smart solutions for customers, improved asset and trading productivity, and new data driven business models. The organization brings together technical and digital competences and solutions to help optimize Fortum’s entire value chain, create excellent customer experiences and drive new sources of revenue.
You will be working as Applications Security Manager within our Application Management Services (AMS) area. This is a key role within Fortum’s IT service management. As part of application life cycle management, you are accountable for development and implementation of the security processes and KPI framework definitions, deployment, performance and continuous improvement against IT benchmarks. You are working closely with many stakeholders and teams like Fortum Corporate Security, Cyber Security, IT operations and suppliers.
Main responsibility areas:
- assurance of security and vulnerability remediation action plans are in place across organization and suppliers
- managing annual testing, assessment and suppliers auditing schedules
- development and implementation of AMS security and vulnerability management processes, methods, metrics and tools in co-operation with colleagues and suppliers
- assuring AMS operations’ compliance with security guidelines and agreed processes and requirements from authorities
- ensuring that IT Service managers are having needed information for budgeting remediation actions to applications
- identifying business risk issues and support the organization in applying suitable controls to mitigate the risks and threats
- monitor AMS security process performance and methods implementation through agreed KPIs
- analyze and report deviations and KPIs. Proactively propose corrective actions
We are looking for a person having experience in following areas:
- cyber security and vulnerability management
- security, risk and threat management
- performance management and continuous improvement
- familiar working with best practices and standards
- working in matrix organization
- vendor management and supplier security assurance
We offer you
This is the start of your meaningful career journey at Fortum. We actively encourage job rotation and development activities across the company with open leadership as our guiding principle. This is a position where you can have direct impact to IT service quality, ways of working, processes and methodologies. You will be part of the Business Technology change and part of the team to make the change happen. This is a key role in ensuring and improving Fortum’s capability to provide services to our customers.
What we are looking for:
- deep know-how of security and vulnerability management
- strong background in the application life cycle management in global delivery model
- experience in process and performance management methodologies and practices skills
- experience in implementing security management processes, methodologies and tools
- proven change management and leadership skills
- 5+ years of experience in relevant field, in addition to academic education
- strong communication skills
- knowledge of energy industry is a strong plus
- fluency in English required, other languages are a bonus
- location in Espoo, Finland.
Please send your application via our online recruitment tool by October 20th, 2021. For further information, please contact Mrs. Jaana Grönholm, Head of AMS at +358 50 4827553 during the following EEST times: 30.9. 15:00 – 16:00, and 8.10. 10.00 – 11.00. Or via email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
To be selected for the position, the applicant must go through background clearance and health examination including drug testing.