Hitachi ABB Power Grids is a pioneering technology leader that is helping to increase access to affordable, reliable, sustainable and modern energy for all. We help to power your home, keep the factories running, and our hospitals and schools open. Come as you are and prepare to get better as you learn from others. Bring your passion, bring your energy, and plug into a team that appreciates a simple truth: Diversity + Collaboration = Great Innovation
We are looking for a positive and openminded Area Sales Manager to join Hitachi ABB Power Grids, Grid Automation business in Vaasa. In this position, you will take the lead and responsibility of MicroSCADA X software product sales and marketing within your defined market. You will enhance technical marketing, sales and business development activities and have responsibility for creating demand in defined markets. As an Area Sales Manager, you will work closely with our local partners and end customers as well as other Grid Automation Products factories.
This will be an exciting role for an experienced sales professional who is willing to develop and take his/her career to the next level in a global company. We are looking for a variety of people to join our team so don't hesitate to apply even though you don't meet all requirements. You will have full support from a highly dedicated and technically oriented organization. A team with great cooperation and with diverse backgrounds is waiting for you to join!
- Define, create and execute sales and promotional activities to ensure sales targets within the region
- Promote and demonstrate the power of the outstanding software portfolio you are responsible for
- Educate your sales network, business partners and end customers in benefits of using the MicroSCADA X software portfolio
- Take part as a technical sales expert in customer meetings and in promotional events.
- Adhere to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes and ensure that they are communicated and implemented within all activities
- B.Sc. or M.Sc. in engineering or similar
- Knowledge in automation of power transmission and distribution networks
- Experience from technical sales field (B2B), preferably from automation of power and energy applications
- Good written and spoken communication skills in English. Spanish is a great advantage. Other languages are considered as a benefit.
- Open minded and positive business approach
- A team player with excellent negotiation and decision-making skills
- Willingness to travel, aim is app. 40-60 days/year
More about us
Hitachi ABB Power Grids is a global technology leader with a combined heritage of almost 250 years, employing around 36,000 people in 90 countries. Headquartered in Switzerland, the business serves utility, industry and infrastructure customers across the value chain, and emerging areas like sustainable mobility, smart cities, energy storage and data centres. With a proven track record, global footprint and unparalleled installed base, Hitachi ABB Power Grids balances social, environmental and economic values, and is committed to powering good for a sustainable energy future, with pioneering and digital technologies, as the partner of choice for enabling a stronger, smarter and greener grid. www.hitachiabb-powergrids.com
Yhteystiedot: For more information about this role, please contact Lasse Alonen, Sales & Marketing Manager, tel. +358 50 334 2153.
Työpaikan osoite: Virtaviiva 9, 65320 VAASA
Työ alkaa: as soon as possible
Työn kesto: yli 12 kuukautta
Haku päättyy: 31.08.2021
Jätä hakemus: Welcome to apply by 31 August 2021.
Apply for the position with the job id FI51723845 at https://www.hitachiabb-powergrids.com/career.
Applications will be reviewed continuously, and we will initiate interviews as candidates apply and position will be filled as soon as a suitable candidate is found.
Ilmoitus jätetty: 11.08.2021
Lähde: TE-palvelujen asiakastietojärjestelmä