We are looking for an Automation Engineer to join Metso Outotecs enrichment plant design and delivery projects. In this role, you get to develop your skills in commissioning as you will be taking part in international projects. We offer you an exciting opportunity to be part of a multinational and innovative environment, allowing you to develop your professional skills and competencies through versatile and challenging tasks. In this role you will even get the possibility to travel abroad. If you have some previous experience in automation, and you are interested in automation maintenance, read further, and apply already today!
As an Automation Engineer, you will be part of international projects, especially working with projects in Russia and the Middle East. Your most important task would be to work with functionality, defining how automation works at the plants, and commissioning at the sites of global enrichment plant projects. You will get support from your team of experienced colleagues, and this is an excellent opportunity to be part of the projects right from the beginning and gain valuable experience in seeing the entire process from the start. Any previous experience from understanding the entire process is seen as an advantage. The role requires extensive travelling to the sites during the first two years; around one month at a time.
You are offered
• Interesting tasks in an international environment
• An experienced team to support your development
As a consultant at Academic Work, you are offered a great opportunity to grow as a professional, extend your network and establish valuable contacts for the future.
• Set up automation systems
• Functional descriptions, defining how the automation works at the plants
• Programming (PCS7)
• FAT and commissioning at the sites
Etsimämme henkilö on
• A relevant educational background (e.g., Automation engineering)
• Previous experience in automation maintenance and an understanding of the process, is seen as an advantage.
• Interest toward commissioning
• Fluency in spoken and in written English
Skills in the Russian language are seen as an advantage.
As a person you are:
• Open and honest - these are one of Metso Outotecs core values. You are open about what you are doing and whether you need help with any questions or issues.
• Proactive - you keep your team members updated and react accordingly to situations
• Ambitious and eager to learn - you are willing to learn new things and do your work tasks in the best way possible
• Start: According to contract
• Work extent: 24 months, possible to extend
• Location: Espoo
• Contact information: This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. It is a request from our client that all questions regarding the position are handled by
Our selection process is continuous, and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.
Metso Outotec was created through the combination of Metso Minerals and Outotec on June 30, 2020. We are a frontrunner in sustainable technologies, end-to-end solutions and services for the minerals processing, aggregates, and metals refining industries globally. Metso Outotec is striving for a net positive impact on the planet and is committed to limiting global warming to 1.5 °C.
Kysyttävää? firstname.lastname@example.org, Ilmoitusnumero: 15060620