Come work with us – we are looking for skilled professional to build success with us!
Are you an Automation Engineer planning on to take the next step or a fresh graduate looking for a challenge? Do you want to be a part of shaping the future of tyre industrial automation development?
If you are familiar with PLC, HMI, SCADA, IoT, Automation networks, Robotics, machine vision or you are willing to learn and grow as an automation specialist in these subjects you might be the new employee we are looking for.
We are looking for you, an Automation Engineer, to work in our Automation Department
Nokian Tyres is accelerating the development of industrial automation and we are strengthening our high-class Automation Team. You will be responsible for electrical and automation tasks in production development and investment projects. You will be working in close collaboration with different functions inside Production Services, and with Maintenance and Production in all our factories. You will be based in our head office Nokia, Finland.
• Develop and design automation applications and systems in the tyre industry using the latest tools and methods
• Capable to collaborate with tyre production, maintenance and suppliers of various production equipment
• Concentrate for the safety of production systems
• Improves the production quality and reliability of production
• Working as a team member in the Automation Team
• B. Sc. or M.Sc. in Engineering or related field
• Preferably at least 2 years of work experience in industrial automation, but not required. The most important thing is that you are self-initiated and feel attracted to develop to iron proof automation professional.
• Analytical, innovative and hands-on working-style
• Interest in solving problem situations in production and developing production technology.
• Able to use Finnish and English as a working language
• Willingness to travel to our different locations for project needs
Our way of working
Our talented people, energizing collaboration, and agile way of working ensure that we achieve great results together. We believe in involvement and active ownership. Nokian Tyres wants everyone to have both the power and the opportunity to influence matters and we support your professional growth. We value different experiences and competencies. They play a key role in the development of the company as well as our new, innovative solutions.
Are you interested in joining our inspiring team?
Please fill in the electronic application form with CV and salary request by 22.05.2022.
For further information please contact Automation Manager Ismo Hieta tel. +358 10 401 7804 (Mon-Fri 12-16 p.m.).