We are looking for permanent
Back Office Operators
to join our global Logistics & Operations, Back Office team in Espoo.
The team is development and performance oriented that contributes together with all our stakeholders by supporting the business and focusing on the end to end (E2E) approach in everything we do.
Your part in Neste journey
Your main responsibilities in this role are:
- Supporting commercial operations team
- Perform daily commercial cargo, contracts, demurrages, invoicing and/or derivative back office activities
- Day to day execution of domestic, export, supply and operations associated with shipments by rail, truck and vessel as well as product tank transfers
You will work closely with internal and external counterparties in Espoo and other locations such as Commercial Operations, Contracts and Claims team, Accounts Payable, our suppliers, service providers and many more. The purpose of these roles is to smoothen the operational flow of ever increasing numbers of several different transaction types in our systems. Our work combines accountability, cooperation, and the desire to develop and renew.
You will report to the Back Office Manager in Espoo.
Keys to success in this role
The best combination of experiences, skills and background is
- Few years of experience and relevant understanding of oil industry and/or cargo operations workflow and efficient ways of carrying out operations
- Fluent basic ICT skills and experience in ERP systems, especially SAP-system
- Ability to effectively prioritize tasks to meet deadlines, which may sometimes require flexibility to work past normal business hours
- Performance driven and accurate way of working
- Strong team player attitude and excellent collaboration skills
- Strong communication skills in Finnish and English, both verbal and written
- Studies in ICT, business or similar studies
We also value
- Understanding of chemical knowledge, operations workflow and efficient ways of carrying out daily duties
- Other languages; e.g. Swedish, Russian or other European languages
Our success is based on our people who are the driving force behind Neste’s transformation to become a global leader in renewable and circular solutions. The passion that we have for creating a healthier planet for our children is what makes us unique. We believe everyone is a leader and share a natural desire for collaboration. Our three values “We care, We have courage and We cooperate” are embedded in our everyday work. Working safely and responsibly at all times is essential to all of us.
If this resonates with you, we look forward to receiving your application.
Join us in creating a healthier planet for our children
If you have any questions regarding the process or the position, please get in touch with Henri Aaltonen, Back Office Manager, on October 14th, 2021 during 10:30 - 11:30, 040-3380516.
Please submit your application by October 18th, 2021.
The recruitment process will include interviews and possible aptitude testing. The first interviews are preliminarily scheduled to take place on week 42/43.
The person selected for the position must pass a health examination including a drug test. A security clearance is obtained for the persons with their consent.
Our success begins with you.
Every company needs a purpose, and Neste has a strong one: to create a healthier planet for our children. We are 4,800 dedicated professionals committed to that purpose. Everything that we do, down to the smallest detail, shows our clear commitment to tackling the challenges of climate change. As an employer, understanding and valuing wellbeing is vital for our success. At the same time, we encourage every individual at Neste to contribute towards creating a positive impact on the environment as well as on the people, communities and societies around us.
Neste’s strategy is called ‘’Faster, Bolder and Together’. It reflects the understanding that there is no time to lose in combating climate change or helping to tackle the waste plastic challenge. In order to succeed, we need to act, innovate new solutions and deliver them faster and bolder than ever before – together.
As innovation is in our DNA, we are empowered to develop pioneering solutions to make businesses more sustainable. In 2021, Neste placed 4th on the Global 100 list of the most sustainable companies in the world.
For more information, please visit neste.com.