Hitachi ABB Power Grids is a pioneering technology leader that is helping to increase access to affordable, reliable, sustainable and modern energy for all. We help to power your home, keep the factories running, and our hospitals and schools open. Come as you are and prepare to get better as you learn from others. Bring your passion, bring your energy, and plug into a team that appreciates a simple truth: Diversity + Collaboration = Great Innovation.
Do you have a proven track record in the field of bid and proposal, underpinned by a solid understanding of this market? Are you a highly motivated team player with the determination needed to drive business forward in a fast-track environment? If yes, then you might be the one we are looking for.
We are looking for a Bid Manager at Hitachi ABB Power Grids, Grid Automation business in Vaasa, Helsinki or Tampere. The key role will be to support the front-end sales organization throughout the entire sales process. Specifically, creating offers for substation automation systems and service packages. You will evaluate customer requirements within the utilities, industries and infrastructure segments in order to draw up competitive, tailor-made solutions. In this role you will become a member in our strong Nordic tendering team with extensive knowledge of control and protection systems. Your responsibility lies mainly on the domestic markets.
- Acting as bid manager by putting together a winning offer for complex tenders or single products on time
- Creating competitive offers for substation automation systems and additional services including their cost calculation, taking into account market-oriented technical and commercial aspects and based on the relevant internal guidelines and processes
- Ensuring the coordination with the front-end sales, factory sales as well as all support functions, in order to develop a cost-optimized solution in accordance with customer requirements
- Coordinating supporting work from operation, product units and from external suppliers for the preparation of offers
- Actively supporting sales with administrative tasks within the sales process, especially with offer and risk reviews, strategic considerations of the scope of delivery and determination of appropriate contractual conditions
- Providing technical support for the front-end sales organization in meetings, presentations and negotiations
- Actively supporting in market development in collaboration with new and existing customers
- Defining sales price based on market price and cost calculation
- Communicating the value propositions of the products, systems and services provided by Hitachi ABB Power Grids, Grid Automation business
- Actively developing our solutions, in line with customer specifications and general market requirements
- Several years of professional experience in the areas of sales, bid management or sales support or alternatively in project execution (project management, project engineering) with a focus of substation automation systems (transmission and distribution)
- B.Sc. or M.Sc. in engineering, ideally with a focus on electrical and automation engineering
- Strong awareness of costs, quality and contractual matters
- Good understanding of the presentation and documentation of solutions
- Excellent written and spoken skills in Finnish and English. Swedish is seen as an advantage
- A high level of initiative and independence
- Good communication, negotiation and decision-making skills
- Adherence to deadlines, reliability and a structured working style
- Skills to manage different functions in the bidding process
- Willingness to occasionally take short trips as part of the offer activity
More about us
Hitachi ABB Power Grids is a global technology leader with a combined heritage of almost 250 years, employing around 36,000 people in 90 countries. Headquartered in Switzerland, the business serves utility, industry and infrastructure customers across the value chain, and emerging areas like sustainable mobility, smart cities, energy storage and data centres. With a proven track record, global footprint and unparalleled installed base, Hitachi ABB Power Grids balances social, environmental and economic values, and is committed to powering good for a sustainable energy future, with pioneering and digital technologies, as the partner of choice for enabling a stronger, smarter and greener grid.
Yhteystiedot: For more information about this role, please contact please contact Asko Nappari, Sales Manager, at +358 50 334 3116.
Työpaikan osoite: Virtaviiva 9, 65320 VAASA
Työ alkaa: as soon as possible
Työn kesto: yli 12 kuukautta
Haku päättyy: 26.05.2021
Jätä hakemus: Ready for a new exciting challenge? Apply for the position by 26 May, 2021.
Apply for the position with the job id FI51162157 at https://www.hitachiabb-powergrids.com/career.
We will initiate interviews as candidates apply and position will be filled as soon as a suitable candidate is found.
Ilmoitus jätetty: 05.05.2021
Lähde: TE-palvelujen asiakastietojärjestelmä