Are you a sales-minded Foreign Direct Investment (FDI) expert? Can you operate smoothly in an international business environment? Join us to build growth in Finland and Espoo - we have the perfect position for you.
Enter Espoo attracts companies, investments and visitors to Espoo and helps local players to succeed. We're looking for an experienced FDI expert who knows how to sell new business opportunities and successfully take care of client relationships. Your goal is to proactively identify and get new inward investment clients and, together with key partners, develop investment opportunities. You'll attract and bring FDI clients and international companies to Espoo and help them to do business here - every step of the way. As part of our multicultural team, you'll accelerate the growth of Espoo's innovation ecosystem.
The person we're looking for is proactive, has excellent organisation, communication, and language skills - and is a real team player. You also need to be familiar with and open to using digital tools and prepared to play the long game in your work.
Your job includes
- Selling and marketing investment opportunities
- Attract international companies to Espoo
- Proactive FDI client acquisition and client relationship development
- Finding suitable innovations, testbeds, and partners for the clients, as well as helping them set up and do business
- Recognising investment opportunities in Espoo and creating FDI marketing materials with the team
- Working actively together with local key partners
- Developing investment opportunities with key players (especially Aalto University, VTT, and local corporations and the City of Espoo)
- Helping to ensure the business development and expansion of companies that have set up business in Espoo
- Documenting, measuring, and following the impact of FDI actions
We hope you have
- Applicable university degree
- Investment attraction work experience and results to show for it are seen as benefits
- Experience of working in an international, multicultural environment
- Excellent spoken and written Finnish and English skills
- Other language skills and strong personal networks that are relevant for the job (especially in Espoo's innovation ecosystem) are seen as benefits
Enter Espoo Oy is owned by the City of Espoo. Our job is to attract companies, investments, and visitors to Espoo and help the players in the innovation and travel ecosystems succeed. Read more at enterespoo.fi.
We're looking forward to getting your application no later than on 23 May 2021. The position is permanent and begins according to the contract.
Yhteystiedot: We're happy to provide additional information, so please contact Glenn Gassen, Director, Innovation, Growth & Invest In, on Thursday, 6 May, 10-11am, Wednesday, 12 May, 2-3pm or Wednesday, 19 May, 3-4pm, tel. +358 40 620 4254.
Työpaikan osoite: Otakaari 5, 02150 ESPOO
Työ alkaa: According to the contract.
Työn kesto: yli 12 kuukautta
Haku päättyy: 24.05.2021 klo 15:45
Jätä hakemus: http://www.kuntarekry.fi/tyoavain/ESPOO-01-126-21/fi_FI
Ilmoitus jätetty: 05.05.2021
Lähde: TE-palvelujen asiakastietojärjestelmä