Are you expert of finance with passion for reporting, analytics and data visualization?
We are now looking for an analytical and business oriented
to join our Board and Paper Mills business finance team at our office in Jyväskylä or Järvenpää. This is a fixed-term position for one year. Here is your chance to show your skills and be the new member of our team!
Your main tasks and responsibilities include:
- develop and build financial reporting tools, formats and KPI follow-up in the business unit with other finance counterparties
- design and deploy interactive dashboards and business intelligence reports through Power BI and other BI tools.
- execute business analysis and management reporting for various business needs
- assist in business unit's/line's monthly reporting, forecasting and annual planning processes
- provide coaching and training support for PAP Business line finance team and other stakeholders for faster adoption of Power BI reports
To be successful in this position, you should have:
- M.Sc. level degree from Finance & Accounting, Economics or similar field
- A fair team player spirit with can do attitude
- Analytical, systematic and solution-orientated mindset
- Good presentation skills and ability to translate complex data into useful business conclusions and recommendations
- Experience in the areas of business analysis, understanding data structures and analysis/reporting tools (e.g. Power BI, Power Pivot, QlikView)
- Experience with ERP and HFM consolidation tools
- Fluent spoken and written Finnish and English
The final job description will be defined according to applicant's capabilities.
We offer you a great outlook over Paper business from the finance perspective. You have possibility to participate in creating new ways to operate and best practices for the reporting and analysis tasks in Board and Paper Mills business finance team. We promise that this position will offer you plenty of new challenges and opportunities for professional development with great colleagues.
Did we catch your interest? Join our team and send your application with your CV and salary request via the link provided latest by August 8th, 2021. We will begin reviewing applications already before the application period ends.
For additional information, please contact Finance Manager, Saija Kovanen by phone +358 40 535 9639 on 3.8.2021 between 13.00 - 15.00 or email email@example.com
Valmet is a smoke-free workplace.
When everything works together
Valmet is where the best talent from a wide variety of backgrounds comes together. Our commitment to moving our customers' performance forward requires creativity, technological innovations, service know-how - and above all, teamwork.
We build machines the size of a football field, maintain entire mills and innovate solutions to utilize renewables. Think about the scale of our work and you'll get a feeling of what kind of people we need and how they need to collaborate.
Every day there are Valmet teams around the world who share the feeling of achieving something great - that feeling when everything works together.
Join the team! www.valmet.com/careers