We are looking for a Configure Price Quote (CPQ) Business Consultant for our client Fuido Oy. Would you like to help Fuidos customers to boost their business by utilizing the best CPQ technology? Join Fluido in building todays processes and systems to deliver tomorrows products and services and - almost as importantly - have super fun while doing it. In this position you get to work with the best platforms including Salesforce Clouds and Tacton CPQ, delivering CPQ solutions to top companies across industries.
As a CPQ consultant, you will work together with Fluidos customers, their Business Development, Sales and Product Management functions, among others, to develop their product management, sales, and delivery processes. You will put their product portfolios into order and develop their business processes from lead to lifecycle services and beyond.
In addition to building the business framework, you will also configure CPQ solutions. You will have a possibility to specialize either in configuration or business and product management processes. However, we expect you to be involved in both - to efficiently build processes, it is beneficial to understand the technology and vice versa.
CPQ solutions are part of transforming sales & delivery operations and you will help Fluidos customers to build new business models and architecture which will meet the demands of the future society centered around big data, AI and automation, among other things.
You are offered
• The support and time of your Team Leads
• The support of our business team to grow personally
• The possibility to attend training and conferences
• A knowledgeable team of experts and a supportive and appropriate environment conducive to performing your work
• Possibility to work with the best CPQ tools on the market and extremely interesting customer projects
• Understanding customers business models, processes and product architecture and helping them to develop them
• Engaging with customers business and technical staff, e.g. in discovery workshops, to find the right solutions
• Challenging the customers thinking and status quo
• Managing (smaller) customer projects independently
• Configuring CPQ solutions, as well as related Salesforce Clouds (e.g. Sales and Service Clouds)
• Proactively engaging with customers to find new projects and other opportunities for Fluido
• Understanding of end-to-end system implementation from requirement specifications to deployment
Etsimämme henkilö on
On top of all, you want to build and grow things. You want to create your own way without forgetting the customer requirements. You are a problem solver who does not get confused when introduced with customers process and product architecture diagrams.
We are searching for people who appreciate logical thinking and analysis - CPQ solutions transform complex and long-reaching business processes and include complex product structures built with constraints and rules - you need to get on top and bottom and middle of those. This requires system thinking and also sometimes mathematical skills - in the end, complexity is reduced into numbers.
As an example, the following backgrounds will definitely help you get going:
• M.Sc. or B.Sc. in e.g. Engineering, Systems Analysis, Mathematics or similar/related science
• Background in Product Management, Business Development, Technical Sales, IT Solution Architecture, or equivalent/similar
• Studies in business/economics provide a good support
Existing knowledge of Salesforce or CPQ solutions is a great benefit and seen as a plus.
If you dont have any of these, dont be afraid to demonstrate to us how you make logic an art: we are not searching for ready CPQ professionals, but ambitious people with a passion for problem-solving, puzzles and finding things out together with our team and customers.
We hope that you to feel confident in leading customer workshops, challenging customers to critically think their product portfolio and processes through.
• Start: As soon as possible / according to agreement
• Work extent: Permanent
• Location: Keilaranta 1, 02150 Espoo
• Contact information: This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. It is a request from Fluido that all questions regarding the position are handled by
Our selection process is continuous and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.
Read more about Fluido here!
Kysyttävää? email@example.com, Ilmoitusnumero: 15059818