Take your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future.
At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
Serving as the key partner for the Business Unit Manager, you will be a vital member of its finance team in ABB Oy, Large Motors and Generators in Helsinki. You will help to set business strategy in line with wider division and product group strategies.
Reporting to the Local Division Controller, you will provide key support to the business, ensuring accurate tracking and processing of all transactions. You will translate business strategy into plans and establish measurable targets, evaluate the financial implications of various strategic decisions, identify risks and recommend actions.
- Overseeing the business planning and forecasting process
- Establishing cost structures, productivity optimization and capital efficiency while closely monitoring cash flow and taking relevant actions to improve net working capital
- Ensuring compliance with internal guidelines/procedures and external regulatory requirements
- Performing financial analysis, reporting to business managers and making suggestions to improve performance, where appropriate
- Establishing and overseeing processes and tools to obtain transparent and reliable financial data and business information
- Ensuring timely and efficient communication with relevant Controllers, the Accounting Center and others to identify and discuss issues, and suggest improvements
- Several years of experience in a controlling role
- Experience with computerized accounting systems and financial reporting software and familiarity with SAP and MS Office
- Outstanding attention to detail, accuracy and the ability to multitask
- A collaborative, solution-focused approach and strong written and verbal communication skills
- A Master's degree in accounting, finance or business
- A good command of English and Finnish
More about us:
The Large Motors and Generators Division offers a comprehensive product portfolio of large AC motors and generators. From general purpose to highly customized designs, synchronous motors and high voltage induction motors provide high efficiency, reliability and availability across all major industries and applications, including some in the toughest and most demanding environments. The division also has a long track record of designing and building generators for wide range of industries, including power generation, marine, oil and gas, mining, and data centers.
In Finland, ABB has about 5000 employees, making it one of the biggest industrial employers in the country. ABB Finland serves its customers in over 20 locations and has production sites in Helsinki, Vaasa, Porvoo and Hamina. As a global company, we're also able to offer international job opportunities.
Yhteystiedot: For more information contact Local Division Controller, Jaana Gröhn tel. +358 50 332 4018.
Työpaikan osoite: Strömbergintie 1, 00380 HELSINKI
Työ alkaa: As soon as possible
Työn kesto: yli 12 kuukautta
Haku päättyy: 31.10.2021
Jätä hakemus: Interested in joining the crew? Please apply for the position by October 31, 2021 at https://careers.abb/global/en/job/76131504/Business-Controller. We look forward to receiving your application (documents submitted in English are appreciated). If you want to discover more about ABB, take another look at our website www.abb.com.
Ilmoitus jätetty: 15.10.2021
TE-palvelujen ilmoitusnumero: 11009663
Lähde: TE-palvelujen asiakastietojärjestelmä