We are looking for a Business Development Analyst to join our Renewable H2 and PtX team in Espoo, Finland.
Your part in Neste journey
It is a great time to join us!
As a Business Development Analyst, Renewable H2 and PtX, you will be responsible for high-quality analyses and supporting the success of projects to enable the commercialization of new products, technology and business opportunities for Neste in our journey to become a global leader in renewable and circular solutions.
In your role, you will
- Conduct market and value chain analyses
- Conduct technoeconomic and financial calculations for the evaluation and development-phases of business opportunities
- Convert the data into valuable insights and recommendations, and develop reports and presentations for experts and management
- Be responsible for project management best practices
- Contribute to the development of business models and value propositions
- Participate in various project assignments from evaluations to business development and strategy development
- Support our European public affairs and contribute to the go-to-market strategy for new entries in renewable H2 and Power-to-X business
Renewable H2 and Power-to-X is a versatile and fast-moving area, where you will need to combine both strong analytical sense with hunch and collaboration skills to provide high-quality recommendations for Neste. You will collaborate with several external parties and internal stakeholders. You will work closely with your colleagues in project teams aiming at opportunity identification, development and commercialization. The position is new within the Neste Innovation function and requires entrepreneurial mindset and resilience.
Keys to success in this role
The best combination of experiences, skills and background is
- Master’s degree from a relevant field ( e.g. business, economics or engineering)
- Minimum two years of relevant work experience from management consulting, technology consulting or similar corporate function
- Excellent analytical skills, ability to handle complex problems, draw conclusions and take them forward
- Experience from project management and project management best practices
- Strong communication skills, both spoken and written
- Curiosity towards new ideas and opportunities
- Team player attitude
- Fluent English
- Willingness to travel
We also value
- Strategy and scenario work experience
- Earlier experience from sustainable businesses
- Understanding of the related transportation regulations and directives (e.g. RED II for biofuels and RFNBOs)
- German and/or French language skills
- Prior M&A experience
Our success is based on our people who are the driving force behind Neste’s transformation to become a global leader in renewable and circular solutions. The passion that we have for creating a healthier planet for our children is what makes us unique. We believe everyone is a leader and share a natural desire for collaboration. Our three values “We care, We have courage and We cooperate” are embedded in our everyday work. Working safely and responsibly at all times is essential to all of us.
If this resonates with you, we look forward to receiving your application.
Join us in creating a healthier planet for our children
If you have any questions regarding the process or the position, please get in touch with Head of Business Development, Jukka Räsänen, +358 50 458 3177 on the
10th of August during 14 - 16 EET, 13th of August during 15 - 16 EET, 18th of August during 15-16 EET, or on the 25th of August during 15-16 EET.
Please submit your application and CV by August 29, 2021.
The recruitment process includes interviews and aptitude testing. The first interviews are preliminary scheduled to take place on weeks 36 and 37.
The person selected for the position must pass a health examination including a drug test. A security clearance is obtained for the persons with their consent.
Our success begins with you.
Every company needs a purpose, and Neste has a strong one: to create a healthier planet for our children. We are 4,800 dedicated professionals committed to that purpose. Everything that we do, down to the smallest detail, shows our clear commitment to tackling the challenges of climate change. As an employer, understanding and valuing wellbeing is vital for our success. At the same time, we encourage every individual at Neste to contribute towards creating a positive impact on the environment as well as on the people, communities and societies around us.
Neste’s strategy is called ‘’Faster, Bolder and Together’. It reflects the understanding that there is no time to lose in combating climate change or helping to tackle the waste plastic challenge. In order to succeed, we need to act, innovate new solutions and deliver them faster and bolder than ever before – together.
As innovation is in our DNA, we are empowered to develop pioneering solutions to make businesses more sustainable. In 2021, Neste placed 4th on the Global 100 list of the most sustainable companies in the world.
For more information, please visit neste.com.