Recticel Insulation is part of the listed Recticel Group, a leading European market player in insulation solutions. Recticel Insulation employs around 600 people in 8 countries across Europe. Recticel Insulation has a modern plant facility in Mäntsälä, Finland serving the Nordic and Baltic customers’ needs for PIR insulation solutions.
Here is short video presentation of the facility in Mäntsälä where the position is located: https://youtu.be/amPf-gMzfiU
We are looking for a professional Buyer to take the responsibility of performing all daily tasks associated with Operational Procurement in support of the Finland manufacturing plant and Sweden sales office. This role is based at the manufacturing plant at Mäntsälä, Finland. You will report to Head of Procurement, based in UK.
You will be responsible for performing all daily tasks associated with Operational Procurement in support of the Finland manufacturing plant and Sweden sales office. The primary purpose of the role is to ensure that all goods and services as required by the business are Procured in a timely manner so that they are delivered on-time and in full. In addition, it is the responsibility of the job holder to create and optimise, wherever possible, the best total cost of ownership scenario. You will also be responsible for sourcing and negotiating contracts aligned with company strategy locally and taking part and, in time, leading in global projects.
This role will form part of a larger international Procurement team and the job holder would be expected at times to provide cover for other colleagues during absence periods. you will take part and responsibility for projects in an international context. These kinds of projects can be e.g. seeking for economies of scale in materials that could be used in several countries.
To succeed in this position, it is expected:
- You have relevant qualification in Procurement, Supply Chain, Business or another equivalent business degree.
- You have 2-3 years of relevant Procurement experience, preferably in an international context.
- You are a strong negotiator with the necessary commercial and communication skills.
- You possess a solid general business acumen and knowledge on all procurement matters.
- You have a good understanding of economics e.g., total cost evaluation, make or buy analysis, balance sheets, NPV calculation etc.
- You have some Project Management experience, minimum to have been a Project Member.
- You have experience in ERP usage, preferably SAP.
- You are good with people, and you communicate fluently with all levels of our organization. You are an open-minded person with an international mind-set and the ability to build a wide internal/external network. You have excellent communication and analytical skills (capability of analysing problems as well as making synthesis) and being able to draw up and follow up the necessary actions.
- You have a strong drive for achieving results, whilst able to listen to others and flexible to find pragmatic solutions which still allows result to be achieved. You can work with autonomy within general rules and guidance, but as a team player with a structured way of working and entrepreneurial thinking. You know how to deal with pressure, and you can tolerate work related stress. Full proficiency in Finnish and English, both verbal and written will be needed in this role.
What is in it for you if you join Recticel?
You will be offered a competitive compensation package. We will also ensure a thorough onboarding process for you and the training required. Recticel Insulation has a strong growth strategy targeting doubling the turnover figures in three years’ time, so for the future there are personal growth opportunities in an international business environment.
The core values of the company truly dictate the way of working in Recticel Insulation which are as follows: “We strive for results”, “We act with respect and integrity”, “We take ownership and accountability”, “We innovate to create value” and “We always work as a team”. The ideal candidate will share these values in a personal level.
Interested? For more information contact Arespartners Senior Consultant Vesa Hilevaara, tel. +358 44 057 9570. Please, send your application and CV no later than October 7th 2022