Trumo is a Finnish start-up in the Fintech industry. Trumo will deliver a disruptive payment solution in the PSD/2 technology and will work under the Finnish Financial Supervisory Authority (FSA) permit.
We are looking for an entrepreneurial minded person for the role of the CEO.
About the CEO role:
As part of our growth strategy, we are looking for a highly motivated Chief Executive Officer to join the company in Helsinki, Finland.
This position will be critical the develop the business from the ground up.
What you will do:
- Take ownership of commercial negotiations and other supporting activities with respective customer
- Develop and prioritize customer product/service requests
- Benchmark Trumo solution to competitors
- Be the first contact towards the FSA in Finland
- Grow the business and the Trumo team organically
- Work towards achieving the individual targets and reaching the set KPIs
- Attend industry events
Who you are:
- At least 2 years of relevant experience within industries such as financial services, gaming, fintech or information technology.
- You have a relevant degree in business and / or Finance
- You consider yourself great with numbers, analytical and able to use logic and problem-solving skills to find the relevant solutions
- You hold APV2 certification
- You’re hard-working, love learning new things and solutions-oriented.
- You are humble with a strong business acumen
- You take great pride in your work and strive for excellence with drive and endurance
- You have ownership mentality and accountability
- You thrive in a social environment and know how to create positive and long-term relationships
- You are fluent in English, both verbal and written and it’s a bonus if you speak other languages.