Would you like to contribute to the health and wellness of millions of people? Here’s your chance:
Eevia Health Oyj is a fast-growing Finnish life science company. Our mission is to solve important health-related challenges with bioactive ingredients extracted from natural arctic plant raw materials. We use green chemistry technologies and aim to become a world-leading manufacturer of plant-based polyphenols. Our customers are well-known branding companies in the US, Europe, and South-East Asia. We expect to multiply sales ten-fold over the next five to ten years. Eevia is headquartered in Seinäjoki and has 28 employees. We are a public company listed on the Spotlight Stock Market in Sweden with almost 4000 shareholders. To help us with our business development and financial management, we are now looking for a:
Chief Financial Officer
We are looking for a CFO in a strong and operative role. As our CFO, you would be responsible for overseeing our financial processes and supporting strategy development and execution.
You have a hands-on approach, good analytical and communication skills, and the ability to take different points of view into consideration. You should have experience in relevant positions. We are a small team, and you need to be willing to go beyond the traditional roles of a CFO and take charge of building the company and scale internationally.
The role would include:
- Supporting and deputizing the CEO in operative management, process and business development, and formulation and execution of strategic initiatives for sustainable growth.
- Overseeing all financial processes, including accounting, cash management, budgeting/forecasting, cost controlling and reporting.
- Implementing, integrating, and improving modern IT systems for performance monitoring, analysis, planning, and execution.
- Investor relations and managing financial communications with all stakeholders as a stock exchange listed company in Stockholm (Spotlight Stockmarket)
- Undertaking competent business controlling and providing profitability analysis to improve our profitability, scalability, and efficiency in different areas of operations
- Being an active member of our management team and strong interaction with the Board of Directors and external partners, auditors, legal counsel, investment banks, and so forth.
We expect a good understanding of financial management and controls, and relevant experience. You work with independence and a strong drive, with an ability to drive the company’s financial planning and monitoring. You are extrovert, energetic, confident, team-oriented with a positive attitude and a keen business acumen, and always ready to lead and propose actions to ensure that financial objectives and important KPIs are reached.
You have empathy for the continuous need for improvements in an evolving, fast-growing international company. You are ready to create structures and systems, where these are missing. Fluency in English is required. People will say you have excellent problem-solving skills and analytical, customer-oriented thinking focused on value creation and growth. You have a passion for health and nutrition.
We offer a challenging and rewarding position early in our venture. You may have a big impact on Eevia becoming a world-leading health ingredient company. You will receive an attractive compensation package, which will include equity incentives. The position is based in Seinäjoki, Finland.
To apply, submit your application and CV in English by August 26th to email@example.com
For further information about the position, please contact Stein Ulve (CEO) at mob. tel.: 0400 22 5967.