Business Technology drives digitalization at Fortum, enabling smart solutions for customers, improved asset and trading productivity, and new data driven business models. The organization brings together technical and digital competences and solutions to help optimize Fortum’s entire value chain, create excellent customer experiences and drive new sources of revenue.
BT Cyber Security Services (BT CSS) help to increase collective cyber resilience capacity in Fortum Ecosystem and produce service portfolio based cyber security services for Fortum’s businesses and support functions.
BT CSS Mission: “Providing Appropriate Cyber Security services for daily operations”
BT CSS Vision: “To be the most important organization to maintain Fortum’s trust”
About the role
Your role is to lead, support and contribute to the secure lifecycle management of Business Technology (BT) Cloud services. Main responsibilities include:
- Develop cloud security architecture, associated methodologies, standards, and solutions providing the framework for the application of security controls.
- Facilitate regular cloud service risk assessments and document findings into Fortum’s risk registry.
- Participate in development projects and service operations meetings, providing expert advice on all aspects of cloud security.
- Develop, validate and document baseline security configurations and hardenings for cloud services.
- Conduct, coordinate and support Cyber Security benchmark & vulnerability assessments activities for cloud services.
- Monitor & report on the effectiveness of Cloud security arrangements to BT & Cyber Security Management Teams.
- Contribute to Cyber Security awareness programs and educational efforts.
- Support Fortum’s cloud business continuity management capabilities and management models.
- Monitor and report Cloud Security Year Clock activities.
With us, you can take an active role in driving the change for a cleaner world. To reach our goals, we embrace a culture of openness. With mutual trust, believing in people, and taking care of everyone's wellbeing, can we reach even better results. Flexibility is the new normal and we apply hybrid way of working wherever possible.
For you, working at Fortum means exciting opportunities to develop your expertise and create a unique career path. We will support you on this journey. We believe diversity and inclusion inspire all of us to innovate and grow together. Therefore, we are committed to building teams where everyone feels included and is treated equally.
What we are looking for
Basic qualification is to have good knowledge of area of responsibility and related business, processes, systems and standards in this area of expertise. We expect you to have 3-5 years of work experience in relevant field. You have an applicable education and knowledge of Fortum’s used Cloud solutions.
In addition, it is important that you have a conceptual understanding of Cyber Security issues as a whole, with a persistent track record of participating in application development activities.
As a person, you are a team player with a can-do attitude and the ability to get things done. You feel comfortable with acting on own initiative to drive progress and improvements. You adapt quickly to new environments, are an effective communicator with strong influencing and negotiation skills. Professional level skills in English is a must. Location in Espoo, Finland or Stockholm, Sweden.
Submit your application by 31.1.2022 at the latest. If you would like to hear more about the position, please contact Esa Joffel / Head of BT Cyber Security Services, through e-mail email@example.com.
In Finland to be selected for the position, the applicant must go through background clearance and health examination including drug testing.
For contact with Swedish union representatives in Fortum, please call +46 8 671 70 00. Fortums Akademiker: Per Kenttä. Unionen: Birgitta Henriksson, Torbjörn Graf.
At Fortum we drive change where it matters. We are a European energy company providing our customers with electricity, gas, heating and cooling as well as smart solutions to improve resource efficiency. Together with our subsidiary Uniper, we are the third largest producer of CO2-free electricity in Europe. With around 20,000 professionals and activities in more than 40 countries, we have the competence and resources to grow and to drive the energy transition forward. We strive to make an impact through a culture of open leadership, curiosity and continuous improvement. Do you want to take an active role for a cleaner world? Come lead the change with us! www.fortum.com