Cloud SW Engineers
If you’re as passionate about innovation as we are then maybe we should meet.
Elekta is recruiting for Cloud SW Engineers. This position can be located in Helsinki, Finland or Stockholm, Sweden.
We are recruiting for the Frontend Engineer, Backend Engineer as well as for the Fullstack Engineer roles.
You have the opportunity to work with a wide range of cutting edge tech. We are passionate about bringing the latest innovations to daily use by clinicians and motivated by the direct global impact the work has on saving people’s lives.
What you’ll do at Elekta
You will develop rock solid cloud applications for our cloud native solutions.
- Implement software applications including design and testing.
- Contribute to design decisions and discussions with project teams. Translate user requirements to software requirements. Ensure software quality standards are met through documentation, risk analysis and testing support.
- Participate in activities for improving engineering practices, tools, infrastructure and other quality system processes and deliverables.
- Work closely with other teams to manage dependencies.
- MSc/MEng in Software Engineering, Computer Science or a related field with at least 2 years of application development experience – or you are a very talented newly graduated.
- MSc/MEng in Software Engineering, Computer Science or a related field with at least 3-5 years of backend/fullstack development experience.
- Highly skilled in RESTful service development, event driven design, implementation and infrastructure services/tools. You are skilled in C#, .NET Core, ASP.NET Core and Entity Framework Core.
- Data storage methods (structured i.e. SQL, unstructured i.e. NoSQL, Blobs, Files) and test automation are familiar to you.
- Familiarity with CI/CD and Cloud-tools such as Kubernetes is an advantage.
Desired Qualifications for the Fullstack role are a combination of the above.
For both roles you are also fluent in English, both written and verbal.
What you’ll bring with you
Besides living by our values, your drive and passion for creating innovative products will be success factors in this position. To fit well with your responsibilities and with the Cloud Computing team, we think you are a pragmatic problem solver with ability of getting things done.
At Elekta we are proud to say that we live by our values:
- We work as one team: that means we’re looking for a team player – and the team is 4,200 strong. Of course, you won’t be interacting with all your colleagues, but you’ll be able to carry the ball within your group.
- We do what we say: our customers need to trust you as much as they trust our solutions – there is no room for empty promises in cancer care.
- We keep thinking forward: Elekta’s history and success has been built on people who turn today’s challenges into tomorrow’s solutions. We hope you’re this type of person.
The purpose of all the work we do at Elekta is to help clinicians improve patients’ lives. Elekta is proud to be the leading innovator of equipment and software used to improve, prolong and save the lives of people with cancer and brain disorders. Our advanced, effective solutions are created in collaboration with customers, and more than 6,000 hospitals worldwide rely on Elekta technology. Our treatment solutions and oncology informatics portfolios are designed to enhance the delivery of radiation therapy, radiosurgery and brachytherapy, and to drive cost efficiency in clinical workflows. Elekta employs 4,200 people around the world. Headquartered in Stockholm, Sweden, Elekta is listed on NASDAQ Stockholm. www.elekta.com
Did we get you inspired?
Welcome to apply!