ANDRITZ Oy is a leading global supplier of systems, equipment and services for the pulp and paper industry including wood processing, fiber processing, chemical recovery, and stock preparation. In addition, ANDRITZ Oy offers biomass boilers and gasification plants for energy production. ANDRITZ Hydro Oy, located in Tampere, delivers systems, equipment, and services for hydraulic power generation. The number of employees of ANDRITZ companies in Finland is approximately 1 500. The Center of Excellence are Kerava, Kotka, Lahti, Lappeenranta, Savonlinna, Tampere, Vantaa, and Varkaus. The Headquarters are located in Helsinki, Finland. Chairman of the Board of Directors is Dr. Joachim Schönbeck (ANDRITZ AG) and President and CEO Kari Tuominen. The company is owned by ANDRITZ AG of Austria.
ANDRITZ Oy is looking for a commissioning engineer to strengthen A-Recovery+ burner team. You will be responsible for the commissioning and start-up of ANDRITZ burners in P&P as well as outside P&P business. You will supervise burner installation and participate in the supervision of burner assembly. You will also support burner service sales and spare part sales. Depending on your personal interest you will have the possibility to develop yourself into a boiler commissioning engineer.
A-Recovery+ is part of ANDRITZ Recovery and Power Division (KRP). A-Recovery+ improves the resource efficiency of pulp mill by reusing, recycling and refining different side streams originating from the chemical recovery cycle. The current A-Recovery+ products are: methanol purification, sulfuric acid production out of non-condensable gases (NCG), NCG systems, lignin recovery, and burner solutions. The burner solutions consists on wide-range of industrial burners for Recovery Boilers, Power Boilers, biomass combustion and incineration of a variety of waste gas streams (such as NCG) with the highest environmental standards.
The location of the job is prefably an ANDRITZ Oy office in Vantaa, Lahti, Varkaus, Helsinki or Kotka.
Your main responsibilities are as follows:
- Execution of burner system commissioning and services
- Supervision of burner installation on site
- Supervision of burner assembly
- Service sales support
- Spare part sales support
To succeed in this role, we expect you to have:
- Master’s or bachelor’s degree from a relevant area
- Genuine interest in Recovery and Power Boiler processes; particularly in burner solutions
- Minimum two years´ experience in process industry and/or burner or boiler engineering
- Understanding of burner systems and pulp mill processes. Experience in Recovery and Power Boilers as well as automation systems is considered as benefit
- Customer-oriented and pro-active mindset
- Good team working skills
- Good skills in English, both spoken and written
- Possibility to travel both domestic and abroad
In this role we offer you:
- A position with high level of flexibility and independence
- International working environment in a globally leading technology company
- A possibility to develop and improve our solutions and way of working
- Personal development opportunities
For further information about the position please contact Perttu Jukola, Technology Manager, Burners, +358 400 375 640.
Apply by May 31st, 2022.
At ANDRITZ, we offer an appealing and wide range of competitive benefits for our employees, such as flexible working hours, health insurance, company events, fitness, and company well-being programs. We care for our employees – they are our biggest asset. Fullfill your potential – come and join us!