We are now searching for a Component Manager to strengthen and develop our Engineering Team in Vantaa and to support the whole Maillefer Organization on your components.
This is a full-time position and located at Vantaa, Finland.
As a Component Manager you will be responsible for maintaining and developing the technical components assigned to you as well as for creating and updating the component variables on the Model Lines.
In this position, you will be an essential part in supporting sales and product management with your technical expertise. You are a good team player and open and willing to develop and improve your work. You will handle process related trouble shooting activities together with product management and your input is expected also in supporting updates of marketing and sales materials as well as in supporting preparation of quotations. Position may include occasional travelling.
At Maillefer, you get to work in an international environment where everyone is valued. We support our people in the constant learning and development.
What we offer:
- flexible working hours
- structured on boarding to our technology
- support from surrounding teams
- competitive employee benefits including bicycle benefit
What we expect:
- Relevant Education f.e. Bachelor / Master of Science (Eng.) or equivalent relevant experience
- Excellent skills in English
- Good knowledge in MS Office –systems
- Two to three years of relevant and progressive experience in similar position
- Good problem solving skills, comfortability also while performing routine tasks
What we value:
- experience in using IFS (or other ERP Systems)
- other language skills are seen as an asset
Interested? Read more about us!
For additional information or any questions, please contact Director, Project Engineering & Quality , Mr Lars Gestranius email@example.com +358400218540
Please send your CV and application by 30.September 2021 via the link below – we will be interviewing candidates already during the application period.