Welcome to join our beautiful journey! Nokian Tyres develops and manufactures premium tires for people who value safety, sustainability and innovative products. With our new factory in Dayton, USA, we are ready to take the next step in our growth. We offer you a chance to succeed with us, to advance your career and be the energizer we are looking for.
We are looking for a Concept Owner, Financial to join our global IT organization.
You will strengthen Nokian Tyres IT Application Development with your eager to success as a team by bringing in your personal expertise especially on Finance related application area. Nokian Tyres Global IT Application Development team offers you an excellent opportunity to grow as a professional and learn by doing together with our great colleagues, both internal and external ones. You will be offered a bird eye perspective to global business processes and development projects where you will excel as an IT application expert on financial area. One primary task of yours is to figure out a common understanding about application developing requirements together with business stakeholders and to translate those requirements to technical solutions. As a member of Application Development team, you will be responsible for design and development our ERP Finance and related solutions to support our current and future business - strong focus on building common capabilities on Nokian Tyres’ growth journey.
- Evaluate business or project needs and application functionality and ensure that applications meet these needs
- Interpret business and process requirements into IT concept
- Develop and deploy Nokian Tyres finance applications like ERP, integrations and technology solutions globally on own responsibility area.
- Contribute to process development by providing information on system possibilities, best practices and restrictions for stakeholders
- Create and maintain technical and functional solution documentation
- Ensure that developed solutions are compliant with processes & IT concepts
- Work and collaborate across all functional teams and IT vendors on own responsibility area
- Assists with troubleshooting and efficiently resolving application or integrations related problems, providing level 3 support to platform, application, data and reporting operations
- Coach key user organization in use phase of the financial applications
What we expect from you:
- Deep understanding for financial processes and ability to design cross-functional functions and features, including concepts and solutions, there.
- Proven skills of applicable technologies (ERP, finance applications, integrations, cloud solutions).
- Minimum 5 years experience on similar duties, experience in global scale projects
- Ability to drive change and development through the organization, project management experience is an advantage
- Proactive and can-do attitude with positive mindset
- B. Sc. or M.Sc. degree or equivalent experience required
- Good collaboration, communication and presentation skills in English. Russian is an advantage
- Proactive working style, ability to work independently and in virtual teams in a cross-functional and multicultural environment
- Ability to drive change and development through the organization.
- Familiarity with IT industry standards and methodologies such as ITIL is an advantage
When working at the office, your team will be located in Nokia or Helsinki, Finland. That doesn't mean that we expect you to be there on daily basis, since we are promoting flexible and modern working culture, where working from home or another preferred place is just fine.
Our way of working
Our talented people, energizing collaboration, and agile way of working ensure that we achieve great results together. We believe in involvement and active ownership. Nokian Tyres wants everyone to have both the power and the opportunity to influence matters and we support your professional growth. We value different experiences and competencies. They play a key role in the development of the company as well as our new, innovative solutions
Are you interested in joining our team?
Please fill in the application form with CV and salary request by 21st of August.
For further information please contact: Tommi Meriluoto, IT Manager, Supply Chain & Finance, during weeks 31-33. Tel. +358503563463 or e-mail email@example.com