Take your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future.
At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
We are looking for a Concept Owner for customer requirement specification handling at ABB IEC Low Voltage Motors Division based in Finland. The specifications are documents that we receive in our sales process from customers. The documents contain customer defined requirement for the given case that must or should be fulfilled by our products. The specification handling is essential part of our deal management process, especially in bigger sales projects. So far much of it has been human driven, but with recent technologies we aim to automate it as far as possible. In this role you will report to Head of CPQ and eCommerce applications. Take up the challenge and you have unique possibility probe new technologies, apply them, and affect the future with motivated professionals.
- Study how customer specifications documents are handled at the moment. Understand the variations and the reasons in behind in depth
- Craft state of the art concept for the specification handling. Seek help from top-notch partners
- Take lead in implementing solution where automation of specification handling is taken to its limits
- Apply technologies that not only advice the users, but also learn from the corrections they made
- Plug the solution into configurator to extend the automation even further. And other fun stuff
- Get connected and engaged with the community - people handling the specifications and other relevant stakeholders
- Attitude and ambition to learn, positive can-do mindset, team player
- Experience in relevant technologies; document content handling and AI
- Experience in concepting and applying new technologies to business dilemmas
- Experience in project management, especially related to process and software development
- Excellent dialogue and communication skills
- Strong communication skills in English. Other language skills are appreciated
- M.Sc. in relevant field
- Ideally you have experience in customer requirement management processes
- Experience in document and content management applications and technologies, e.g. M-files is an advantage
More about us:
The IEC LV Motors Division is a global market leader focused on helping industries, cities, infrastructure and transportation increase energy efficiency. The division offers a full range of energy efficient low voltage motors, including synchronous reluctance motors to help customers reduce power bills and cut emissions. With rugged designs, a global footprint and application expertise, IEC LV motor solutions have a well-earned reputation of improving reliability and productivity in the most demanding applications.
In Finland, ABB has about 5000 employees, making it one of the biggest industrial employers in the country. ABB Finland serves its customers in over 20 locations and has production sites in Helsinki, Vaasa, Porvoo and Hamina. As a global company, we're also able to offer international job opportunities.
Yhteystiedot: For more information contact Head of CPQ and eCommerce applications, Topi Talvitie, +358 50 3343 386. Call time: Friday, 11th of June 14:00-15:00 or 17th of June 15.00-16.00.
Työpaikan osoite: Strömbergintie 1, 00380 HELSINKI
Työ alkaa: As soon as possible
Työn kesto: yli 12 kuukautta
Haku päättyy: 22.06.2021
Jätä hakemus: Interested in joining the crew? Please apply for the position with the job ID 79051158 by June 22, 2021 at https://careers.abb/global/en/home. We look forward to receiving your application (preferably in English). If you want to discover more about ABB, take another look at our website www.abb.com.
Ilmoitus jätetty: 08.06.2021
Lähde: TE-palvelujen asiakastietojärjestelmä