We are looking for a Content Development Manager to join Neste’s brand team in Espoo, Finland. The role is a part of the content marketing and channels team which spearheads the development of relevant, high impact content to drive brand awareness in the corporate team.
Your part in Neste journey
In this role, you will
- develop, drive and manage our global content marketing process
- implement continuous data-driven story-telling in our external channels with our team of experts and partners
- act as the conduit between internal and external stakeholders
- coordinate interviews, publish content and coordinate all aspects of our content process
- work with our analytics experts to optimise and report on content marketing performance and share learnings
Keys to success in this role
- You understand how good content can drive awareness, consideration
and re-consideration of brands and its products among its prospective
- You have a proven track record in project management and can handle and develop processes in complex matrix organizations.
- You are a team player who continuously strives to learn and develop new skills.
- You are data-driven and use insights derived to create better and more relevant content.
- You are curious and not afraid to try new ways of doing things
- You have a solid track record and experience in content marketing preferably from a global company.
- You have a passion for storytelling and are able to develop compelling story ideas together with our team and partners.
- You have excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- You possess an excellent command of the English language.
This role requires a strategic, creative and data-driven individual with a proven track record in developing compelling content in digital channels. The ability to manage the development and deployment of compelling content collaboratively across multiple stakeholders is a must.
Our success is based on our people who are the driving force behind Neste’s transformation to become a global leader in renewable and circular solutions. The passion that we have for creating a healthier planet for our children is what makes us unique. We believe everyone is a leader and share a natural desire for collaboration. Our three values “We care, We have courage and We cooperate” are embedded in our everyday work. Working safely and responsibly at all times is essential to all of us.
If this resonates with you, we look forward to receiving your application.
Join us in creating a healthier planet for our children
If you have any questions regarding the process or the position, please get in touch with Clara Lee, Vice President, Brand, tel. +358 (0)50 487 3390.
Please submit your application by 21st of June 2021.
The recruitment process will include interviews and possible aptitude testing.
The person selected for the position must pass a health examination including a drug test. A security clearance is obtained for the persons with their consent.
Our success begins with you.
Every company needs a purpose, and Neste has a strong one: to create a healthier planet for our children. We are 4,800 dedicated professionals committed to that purpose. Everything that we do, down to the smallest detail, shows our clear commitment to tackling the challenges of climate change. As an employer, understanding and valuing wellbeing is vital for our success. At the same time, we encourage every individual at Neste to contribute towards creating a positive impact on the environment as well as on the people, communities and societies around us.
Neste’s strategy is called ‘’Faster, Bolder and Together’. It reflects the understanding that there is no time to lose in combating climate change or helping to tackle the waste plastic challenge. In order to succeed, we need to act, innovate new solutions and deliver them faster and bolder than ever before – together.
As innovation is in our DNA, we are empowered to develop pioneering solutions to make businesses more sustainable. In 2021, Neste placed 4th on the Global 100 list of the most sustainable companies in the world.
For more information, please visit neste.com.