Hitachi ABB Power Grids is a pioneering technology leader that is helping to increase access to affordable, reliable, sustainable, and modern energy for all. We help to power your home, keep the factories running, and our hospitals and schools open. Come as you are and prepare to get better as you learn from others. Bring your passion, bring your energy, and plug into a team that appreciates a simple truth: Diversity + Collaboration = Great Innovation
In this role you will be part of Transformers business at Hitachi ABB Power Grids in Vaasa. You will focus on implementing a culture and practice of excellence throughout the entire value chain of the organization, increasing customer satisfaction, and improving profitability in a sustainable way. We are looking for a variety of people to join our team so don't hesitate to apply even though you don't meet all requirements. A team with great cooperation and with diverse backgrounds is waiting for you to join!
- Work with the functional managers on developing strategy deployment action plans and help to coordinate CI funnel to support the deployment.
- Drive, develop and implement a Continuous Improvement Culture and processes together with the line organization and in close collaboration with managers by using a range of lean methods, processes and tool, such as 5S, Problem Solving, Value Stream Mapping, Strategy Deployment, and Daily Management
- Drive optimization of KPIs around (SQDIC) Safety, Quality, Delivery, Inventory, and Costs. Drive lean conversion for the organization and collaborate with internal and external suppliers and customers on overall lean fulfilment of the value chain.
- Create and manage development projects across the local business to achieve targets. Ensure effective sustainment of results and support problem solving as needed to close gaps to targets.
- Build continuous improvement capability through training and implementation of various processes, tools, and methods. Act as the expert on Lean, Six Sigma, and other improvement methodologies.
- Perform audits and ensure that control systems are in place
- We highly value your personality and see that you have a positive and pro-active mindset and are a team player but equally comfortable working alone with different tasks
- The role requires you to be a good communicator as well as structured and analytical
- You enjoy developing, motivating, and coaching others.
- You hold a bachelor or master's degree in Industrial Engineering or Quality Management
- Knowledge of Quality Management, Process Management, Lean, Six Sigma and Continuous Improvement is a plus
- Basic knowledge of ISO standard 9001, knowledge in 14001, 45001 is an advantage
- Few years of work experience in industrial manufacturing
- Finnish and English is a must, Swedish and other language skills are a plus
More about us
Hitachi ABB Power Grids is a global technology leader with a combined heritage of almost 250 years, employing around 36,000 people in 90 countries. Headquartered in Switzerland, the business serves utility, industry and infrastructure customers across the value chain, and emerging areas like sustainable mobility, smart cities, energy storage and data centres. With a proven track record, global footprint and unparalleled installed base, Hitachi ABB Power Grids balances social, environmental and economic values, and is committed to powering good for a sustainable energy future, with pioneering and digital technologies, as the partner of choice for enabling a stronger, smarter and greener grid. www.hitachiabb-powergrids.com
Yhteystiedot: For more information about this role, please contact Toni Koskinen, Local Product Group Manager, tel. +358 50 334 4517 during week 30.
Työpaikan osoite: Strömbergin Puistotie 15 C, 65320 VAASA
Työ alkaa: as soon as possible
Työn kesto: yli 12 kuukautta
Haku päättyy: 08.08.2021
Jätä hakemus: Welcome to apply by August 8. Apply for the position with the job id FI51524075 at https://www.hitachiabb-powergrids.com/career.
Due to summer holidays, there might be a delay in the recruitment process. However, we will contact all candidates as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience.
Ilmoitus jätetty: 30.06.2021
Lähde: TE-palvelujen asiakastietojärjestelmä