Bring a breath of fresh air into your professional life!
Work together with us on the energy supply of the future.
wpd windmanager Suomi Oy is an active and growing company in a field of technical and commercial management of windfarms. Our customers are wind farm operators, investment companies, municipal utilities and investors. Our office is located in Oulu.
Our mother company is German based wpd windmanager GmbH & Co. KG. With 470 national and international employees wpd windmanger group is responsible for the management of 529 wind farms with 2,711 turbines and 108 solar farms in Europe, South America and Asia.
For the expansion of our Commercial team, we are looking for you as Controller.
Your main tasks are:
- Controlling of ongoing business operations:
- Target/actual comparison
- Deviation analyses
- Liquidity planning
- Distribution planning
- Budget planning
- Profitability analyses
- Ad hoc requests and analyses
- Plausibility check of local accounting
- Preparation of reporting to banks and investors
- Filing and reviewing tax returns
- Continuous development of existing controlling and reporting tools
- Daily cross-departmental cooperation with the Accounting, Technical and Key Account Management Departments
- Successfully completed business or finance studies or a comparable qualification
- Ideally first professional experiences as controller
- Very good knowledge of English and Finnish, both written and spoken
- Very good knowledge of MS-Office, especially MS Excel
- Independent, solution-oriented and structured working style
- Good knowledge of accounting according to Finnish GAAP
- High affinity for numbers as well as analytical thinking skills
- Openminded for personal development
- Good team player and professional in all communications
- Proactive, willing to work flexible hours and able to handle pressure
What we offer:
We offer you a job in a growth-oriented renewable energy sector, characterised by dynamism, flexibility, creativity and ever-changing perspectives and challenges. Our comprehensive induction will help you get started in your new role. We will support you in varied and interesting tasks and offer you the opportunity for a long-term professional orientation in a growing company.
Our company culture is characterised by open and honest interaction, where employees' talents and tasks work towards common goals. You will join a team of motivated, competent and very helpful colleagues. You will have interesting and varied tasks where you will get to use your Finnish and English language skills.
Are you interested? We look forward to receiving your application in English with your motivation letter, CV and salary requirements.
For more information of this task, please contact Heidi Karppinen tel. +358 40 766 6170 or email email@example.com