Business Area Description
At Fortum we drive change where it matters. We are a European energy company providing our customers with electricity, gas, heating and cooling as well as smart solutions to improve resource efficiency. Together with our subsidiary Uniper, we are the third largest producer of CO2-free electricity in Europe. With around 20,000 professionals and activities in more than 40 countries, we have the competence and resources to grow and to drive the energy transition forward. We strive to make an impact through a culture of open leadership, curiosity and continuous improvement. Do you want to take an active role for a cleaner world? Come lead the change with us! www.fortum.com
Do you want to be part of accelerating digital sales of the leading electricity brands in the Nordics and beyond?
Fortum Consumer Solutions is the leading consumer business in the Nordics. We are offering our appr. 2.4 million customers energy related services across several well-known brands, such as Fortum, Hafslund Strøm, NorgesEnergi, Göta Energi, Kotimaan Energia, Fortum Charge & Drive and Plugsurfing. Through strong cross-functional collaboration, sustainability focus and agile and lean working methods, we strive to make our customers’ increasingly digital lives easier with our services.
In this role you will optimize buying flows across markets, brands and platforms with the objective of delivering business value for Fortum Consumer Solutions and simplicity for customers.
- Manage key conversion points in the marketing funnel
- Ensure a continuous A/B testing approach and measurement of the performance of CTAs
- Optimize marketing’s conversion paths, increase funnel marketing efficiencies, optimize the lead-to-customer conversion rate as well as drive marketing-qualified leads for our sales team
- Manage the overall A/B testing approach, including completed test with learnings, ongoing tests and planned future tests with hypotheses
- Manage and optimize landing pages, website calls-to-action (CTAs) and lead-generating forms through collaboration with marketing teams
- Ensure a holistic view on conversion rate optimization across markets, brands and platforms
- Quality assure specialist deliveries
- Carry out research for test hypothesis formulation
- Use various analytic tools, e.g. GA360, Optimize, VWO
We offer you
This is an opportunity to be part of a transformation within one of Europe´s largest energy retail companies. The Conversion Rate Optimization Specialist is a pivotal role in our growing e-commerce team, part of an inspiring and open leadership culture. Your data-driven and customer centric way of working will fundamentally change the way we sell and customers buy.
You will report to the Head E-commerce and Marketing Technology. You can be located at any of our main campuses in Stockholm, Oslo or Espoo.
- A genuinely nice person
- Experienced in conversion rate optimization (testing, copy and visualization)
- Experience of working with A/B testing in a structured manner
- Business savvy and able to act cross functionally within Fortum Consumer Solutions to deliver and scale best practice through collaboration and insights
- Well structured, customer centric, data-driven
- A natural team player and collaborator
It is assumed that you have higher education and a minimum of 3 years of relevant experience. In addition to the competences described it is a plus if you have experience from a matrix organization.
Please send your application via our recruitment system online, latest September 29th. More information can be given by Olli Lehtonen, Head of E-commerce and Marketing Technology, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Finland: To be selected for the position, the applicant must go through background clearance and a health examination including drug testing.
Sweden: For contact with union representatives in Fortum, please call +46 8 671 70 00.
Fortums Akademiker: Claes Frykstrand