We at Yara are part of a global network, collaborating to profitably and responsibly solve some of the world's key challenges - resource scarcity, food insecurity and environmental change.
About the Unit
Yara fosters an open culture of diversity and inclusion that promotes the safety and integrity of our employees, business partners, and society at large.
European Business Service Center is an important milestone in the modernization of the company’s operating model in Europe.
- Build and maintain relations with internal and external customers
- Together with the team develop and implement solutions to increase customer satisfaction
- Focus on the customer: communicate solutions and follow up on daily tasks
- Deliver all orders to colleagues in Transport Management
- Manage billing documents, return and diversion cases
- Be a role model of Yara’s culture where health, environment, safety and quality are a top priority
- Fluent/native in English and Finnish
- Relationship builder
- Excellent communicator
- Supportive team player
- Consistent performer
- Preferably experienced in Customer Service or Supply Chain
- Diverse team
- Remote work option
- Development and career progression
- Continuous improvement culture
- Team building events
- Health insurance from day one
- Eco-friendly office with game room, fruits, tea and coffee
Talent Acquisition Specialist
Knowledge grows through differences
Yara is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We believe that creating a diverse and inclusive work environment is not only the right thing, but also the smart thing to do. To deliver on this, Yara has firmly anchored Diversity & Inclusion (D&I) as one of our top 7 strategic actions and has more than 400 employees worldwide involved in D&I ambassador networks.