Kalmar keeps global trade moving. Our innovative solutions contribute to every fourth container movement in the world and help transform the future of cargo handling. We believe in collaboration, delivering on our promises and that people make the
Making your next move count
Kalmar Mobile Solutions is looking for a Cyber Security Engineer. Purpose of the position is to drive the implementation of cyber security processes and activities in Kalmar Mobile Solutions business unit. This includes Operational Technology product security including our gateways, software solutions and control systems.
You will have a good understanding of the current / emerging threat landscape, ensuring risks are identified and managed with appropriate best practice controls and measures. Job entitles analyzing cyber security threats, developing the testing process, mitigating the cyber risks and managing the incident response process. The position owner is part of the Digitalization team in Kalmar Mobile Solutions Technology function.
The position can be based in any major Kalmar site in Finland or Sweden.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
- Analyse the cyber security threats and impacts on our product security including gateways, software solutions and control systems
- Develop the cyber security vulnerability testing process
- Improve technical standards, processes, architecture and guidelines to mitigate cyber risks
- Contribute to customer sales cases as cyber security expert and drive the customer requirements into standard practices
- Support the development of cutting edge software products
- Collaborate with a skilled group of cyber security experts, architects, analysts, designers, developers and product managers to maintain cyber security best practises as part of our digital offering
- Certify our processes & products according to cyber security standards
- Manage Secure Development Lifecycle (SDL)
- Keep key stakeholders updated / engaged on key security aspects and related developments
- Manage possible cyber security incidents.
What you’ll need to succeed:
- Master’s or bachelor’s degree in Information Security, Software Engineering or similar
- 5+ years of cyber / information / product / systems development security work experience
- Experience of performing network and/or application penetration testing
- Experience and keen understanding of cybersecurity tools
- Knowledge of relevant cyber security standards such as IEC 62443 or ISO 27001 is beneficial
- Knowledge of latest / emerging security technologies and concepts, threat management and incident handling
- Knowledge in industrial control systems, automation and robotics beneficial
- Hacker mindset - habit of thinking things differently
- Self-motivated and able to work independently
- Solution-oriented mindset to serve the business
- Excellent collaboration and networking skills
- Motivation and desire to learn above all
- Fluent in English, preferably also in Finnish or Swedish (written and spoken)
- Ability to communicate technical content into simple, non-technical language.
You will be part of:
We believe in our people as it is our people who really make the difference. We always work in close collaboration with our customers, deliver on our promises and never walk away no matter how big the challenge. We succeed because we do it together.
With us, you will have the opportunity to learn new things and realize your potential and have fun while working in our global team.
Interested to join?
For further information please contact Miika Murremäki, Director, Digitalisation
If you are excited about this opportunity, please submit your application and CV on our career page by 30th October, 2021 but we will hire as soon as we find the most suitable candidate.
Kalmar is part of Cargotec
Kalmar offers the widest range of cargo handling solutions and services to ports, terminals, distribution centres and to the heavy industry. Kalmar is the industry forerunner in terminal automation and in energy efficient container handling, with one in four container movements around the globe being handled by a Kalmar solution. Through its extensive product portfolio, global service network and ability to enable a seamless integration of different terminal processes, Kalmar improves the efficiency of
every move. www.kalmarglobal.com
Kalmar is part of Cargotec. Cargotec's (Nasdaq Helsinki: CGCBV) sales in 2020 totalled approximately EUR 3.3 billion and it employs around 11,500 people. www.cargotec.com