Come and join our a+ team! At Accountor Finago we are forerunners for the future. Development, curiosity and growth give us purpose – we really have the ambition to be one step ahead. Here, new ideas are boosted with an open-minded attitude and flexibility - we are an a+ place to work!
Do you share our passion for driving projects and seeing the success?
What you will be doing
Your role involves the overall project management and coordination of work related to SW deliveries. You will work in close co-operation with stakeholders such as business owners, architects, and UX designers ensuring that the agreed business and technical objectives of the project are fulfilled.
You drive and monitor implementations and report the progress of your projects to the project steering group. In your daily work you operate closely with your project’s scrum teams. You also participate in pre-sales activities by providing valuable insight and support during the planning phase of your project. Depending on your experience, you will also have the opportunity to take part in the development of our delivery management process.
With these strengths you are one step ahead
In order to succeed in this position, you
- have worked as a project or delivery manager for several years, and have practical experience in Agile methods, such as Scrum or SAFe
- will also charm us by being an excellent problem solver and having a proactive and positive attitude to see opportunities rather than issues
- have a mindset to deliver high quality IT solutions to our customers
- have an analytical mind, capable of distilling relevant information from large amounts of data effectively summarizing the status of your project to various stakeholders
- also need to be fluent in Finnish and English, as our stakeholders are local and global vendors
- are passionate about project and delivery management, and eager to develop your career within these areas of knowledge
- are easily approachable and have readiness to work in a fast-paced environment where adaptability to change is essential
You will benefit from having experience with
- A combination of good technical and business understanding
- Agile, SAFe, IPMA, PMP or PRINCE certifications are preferred. Other certifications such as ITIL or ISEB/ISTQB are considered an advantage.
- Operational experience with tools such as Jira, Confluence and SharePoint
- Previous experience in financial software development is considered an advantage
Why join us
- You won’t be alone: having a team of professionals supporting you in daily tasks
- We have great people here: a truly international group of professionals making top-quality software together
- Relaxed and trusting atmosphere, both at the office as well as working remotely
- Challenging and rewarding tasks
- We offer a substantial set of benefits:
- Competitive salary and a bonus program
- Transparency regarding salary ranges among various roles
- Your manager as your own personal coach to support you, your well-being, and your career – with time dedicated regularly to you
- Yearly budget for professional development
- Flexible working hours and remote work
- Extensive occupational health services
- Lunch and recreational benefits
- Employee-hosted recreational clubs – also virtually
Take advantage of this opportunity and join our team to make a difference!
For more information, you can contact our Head of Delivery, Jan Lehmusto (tel. 040 569 2854) on Tue 27.7.2021 at 11:00-12:00 and Thu 29.7.2021 at 11:00-12:00.
We look forward to hearing from you and your skills, so please provide your application with a salary request by Sun 1.8.2021. We will be going through applications and calling for interviews after July.
About the company
Accountor Finago (https://finago.com/fi/) is the manufacturer of the leading financial management software products in Finland and a part of Accountor Group’s SME software business. The software products are used by over 2,500 accounting offices and we serve over 120,000 companies in Finland, Sweden, Norway and Denmark.
Accountor (https://www.accountor.com/fi/finland) specializes in software solutions and outsourcing services for financial and HR services. The group employs about 2,350 experts in seven countries. Our mission is to help our customers use the possibilities of modern technology and digitalization in their everyday work. The group’s headquarters is in Espoo, Finland. In addition to Finland, we operate in Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Netherlands, Russia and Ukraine. The turnover of the Accountor Group was 245 M€ in 2019.
You can read more about our supportive, trusting, and friendly atmosphere here on our social media pages or behind #accountorteam.