At CSAM, we deliver benchmark eHealth software solutions based on world-renowned Scandinavian healthcare quality and principles. If you are passionate about making the world a healthier place, CSAM’s fast-paced expansion offers exciting career opportunities and personal growth, a dynamic international environment, and the chance to leave an important mark though a tech company which is making a difference in people’s lives.
As part of our talented team, you will have the opportunity to work on market-leading software solutions, impact the health of patients across the Nordics and other parts of Europe, and be part of a fast-growing company with colleagues around the world.
As our Delivery Project Manager, you will be the bridge between the customer and CSAM’s delivery team with responsibility for delivery projects performed according to agreement, expectation, and customer satisfaction. You will also work with further development of the services provided and maintain the good customer relationships within our Connected Healthcare business area.
If this sounds interesting to you, join our team in Tampere, Oulu or Vantaa (Finland)!
As our Delivery Project Manager you will:
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects.
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget.
- Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility.
- Develop comprehensive project plans to be shared with customers as well as other resources and stakeholders.
- Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule and project costs using appropriate verification techniques.
- Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques.
- Report and escalate to management as needed.
- Meet with customers to take detailed ordering briefs and clarify specific requirements of each project.
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks.
- Use and continually develop leadership skills.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
Your matching strengths for our role are:
- Bachelor's Degree in appropriate field of study or equivalent work experience.
- 5+ years of experience in system procurement project and project management tasks.
- Experience at least in one system procurement project and project management tasks of more than 200 000 euros.
- Strong customer-facing and internal communication skills.
- Great communication skills both in Finnish and English.
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills.
- Attention to deadlines and budgetary guidelines.
- Teamwork oriented.
- Strong "Can-do-attitude", fearless, proactivity and driven.
- Passionate about innovation and working on meaningful projects.
Would be great, but not mandatory if you have:
- Professional certification—including SCRUM/PMP/PRINCE II.
- Experience coaching and educating project teams to strengthen team members’ capabilities and skill sets.
Beside cool colleagues, you will also get:
- A unique chance to do something meaningful with your expertise.
- The ability to work and share knowledge with employees around the world.
- Participation in decision making processes and further development of the Customer support & Delivery team.
- Exciting and challenging work.
- Flexible working hours and participation in decision making processes.
- Lunch, sport and culture benefits.
- Phone and bike benefits.
- Extensive occupational healthcare.
- Accident insurance also for free time.
- Ultra-central locations for our offices in Tampere and Oulu.
We are interviewing continuously, therefore we recommend you submit your application as soon as possible.
Looking forward to meeting you!