We are a fast growing and innovative company with a mission to lead the transformation into a more digital and sustainable tomorrow. At Normet everyone is provided with opportunities to reach their full potential, valuing the differences of diverse backgrounds and experiences.
We are looking for a creative and development orientated
to join our professional Service team in Iisalmi (Service Center), Finland. You will be a valued member of our Service Engineering and Documentation team. In your role, you are responsible for mechanical engineering and development of our Service products (upgrades and modifications, used equipment remanufacturing and repair, customer projects). Projects are related to used Normet vehicles delivered to the global mining and tunnelling market.
About the job:
You will make 3D modelling, design and fabricate innovative mechanical components and structures to our customer needs. You will also take part in testing, quality checking and evaluating developed structures and products as well as evaluating the final product’s overall performance, reliability and safety. You will support our local Service Center and your Normet colleagues globally in the Service product related questions. The final job content will be adjusted according to your skills and interest.
To succeed in this position, we value:
- Degree in Bachelor of Engineering or similar
- Previous work experience in mechanical engineering
- knowledge in product lifecycle management (PLM) and finite element analysis tools (FEA) are beneficial
- Hands-on experience in computer-aided 3D engineering
- Understanding of mechanics, kinematics, material technology etc. Interest and experience in hydraulics, electrics or automation are beneficial.
- Good communication skills in Finnish and English
- Fit attitude to work with a global network of people with different personalities and cultural backgrounds, ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- A can-do and results-driven attitude, taking ownership of your results and work
- Creativity, analytical skills and technical writing skills
- A diligent approach to work and a willingness to develop your skills
Join our team of professionals!
We offer you responsible tasks and excellent possibilities for professional growth in a fast-growing, global technology company, not to forget Normet’s employee benefits. In our small and fast-acting Service Engineering and Documentation team you can make a difference and get immediate team support, training and introduction to your work tasks. You will have the opportunity to develop yourself in diverse duties and put your own handprint in our Service product design and development from start to finish and see concrete results in your own design work.
If you are the person we are looking for please send your application with salary request and CV by 26th of September 2021. We are looking forward of hearing more about you!
For further information please contact Chief Engineer, Juho Hartikainen (email@example.com, +358 46 923 3589) or Service Center Manager, Services, Jari Korhonen (firstname.lastname@example.org, +358 40 5967996.