Do you believe there is always a better way? Is continual improvement and business processes part of your DNA?
We are looking for a Development Manager, Business Process Leadership with focus on Continual Improvement and Lean Six Sigma to join our Continual Improvement & Business Process team in Neste’s Business Process Unit in Espoo.
Your part in Neste’s journey
It is a great time to join us! Being part of Neste’s Continual Improvement & Business Process team provides in-depth visibility, understanding and hands-on experience of Neste business operations through process improvement initiatives and priority works derived from Neste's strategy. In other words, we drive for and participate in continuous value creation and business process maturity improvements. Our key collaborating colleagues are Neste Business Process owners, the Business Process Leadership team and various other key stakeholders relevant to business processes and Neste Excellence across Neste.
In your role, you will
- Create value for Neste businesses by identifying, initiating, participating and driving continual process improvement
- Be part of driving the Continual Improvement development including the Continual Improvement Community at Neste level
- Support Neste Business Process owners in managing process efficiency and business process maturity development
- Develop and perform end-to-end business process development across Neste together with Business Process Owners and relevant stakeholders
- Support Neste Business Process owners and the Business Process Leadership team in developing various skills and capabilities relevant to Neste Excellence
- Be part of driving the Business Process Leadership change management at Neste
- Develop training and train continual improvement for our stakeholders
Keys to success in this role
The best combination of experiences, skills and background is
- Experience and a solid track record (minimum 3-5 years) in continual improvement with solved projects including utilization experience of process analytics in process management or in continual improvement of processes
- Lean Six Sigma Black / Master Black Belt education as a basis of your core competencies in business process management and continual improvement
- Ability to view topics from strategic viewpoint and to translate topics to a pragmatic operational level
- Project management skills and experience
- Proven track record of change management skills including experience from process improvement projects
- Being a great team player
- Fluent written and spoken English; Finnish language is seen as an advantage
We also value
- Experience in analysing and developing end-to-end business processes
- Experience in working in cross functional teams and ability to work in an international matrix environment
- Excellent interpersonal, presentation, communication and teaching skills with the ability to facilitate workshops and group work effectively
- Sound analytical skills and capabilities using i.e. Process data mining software (Celonis or similar), Statistical softwares (Minitab, Jump or similar)
- Applicable academic degree (M.Sc. or other relevant)
Our success is based on our people who are the driving force behind Neste’s transformation to become a global leader in renewable and circular solutions. The passion that we have for creating a healthier planet for our children is what makes us unique. We believe everyone is a leader and share a natural desire for collaboration. Our three values “We care, We have courage and We cooperate” are embedded in our everyday work. Working safely and responsibly at all times is essential to all of us.
If this resonates with you, we look forward to receiving your application.
Join us in creating a healthier planet for our children
If you have any questions regarding the process or the position, please get in touch with Head of Business Process Leadership Benjamin Nilsson +358 50 458 2748 on 20.09.2021 during 15-17:00 EET or on 04.10.2021 during 14-16:00 EET.
Please submit your application by October 10th, 2021.
The recruitment process will include interviews and possible aptitude testing.
The person selected for the position must pass a health examination including a drug test. A security clearance is obtained for the persons with their consent.
Our success begins with you.
Every company needs a purpose, and Neste has a strong one: to create a healthier planet for our children. We are 4,800 dedicated professionals committed to that purpose. Everything that we do, down to the smallest detail, shows our clear commitment to tackling the challenges of climate change. As an employer, understanding and valuing wellbeing is vital for our success. At the same time, we encourage every individual at Neste to contribute towards creating a positive impact on the environment as well as on the people, communities and societies around us.
Neste’s strategy is called ‘’Faster, Bolder and Together’. It reflects the understanding that there is no time to lose in combating climate change or helping to tackle the waste plastic challenge. In order to succeed, we need to act, innovate new solutions and deliver them faster and bolder than ever before – together.
As innovation is in our DNA, we are empowered to develop pioneering solutions to make businesses more sustainable. In 2021, Neste placed 4th on the Global 100 list of the most sustainable companies in the world.
For more information, please visit neste.com.