Take your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future.
At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
We are looking for two Development Managers: one for order-to-delivery process and one for OPEX development at Induction Machines within Large Motors and Generators division in Helsinki. We are serving customers with engineer-to-order (ETO) process model, which is having contribution from various functions like Sales, Engineering, Project Management, Procurement, Production and Logistics. Development Managers will report to Order-to-Delivery Process Owner but also receive development assignments defined by OPEX Manager.
- Focusing on improving performance and processes in recognized problem areas
- Maintaining and developing measuring system to find new potential development areas
- Improving structural core for supporting the process execution
- Conducting OPEX related development activities e.g. continuous Improvement and participating in or leading multifunctional development projects
- A Bachelor or Master of Science in Industrial or Production Engineering
- Minimum five years of experience in production and/or process development
- Understanding of Lean Six Sigma methodology and problem solving is essential
- Good communication and teamwork skills and proactive attitude towards development
- Fluent written and spoken skills in English
- Solid understanding of ERP and ETO process principles is beneficial
More about us:
The Large Motors and Generators Division offers a comprehensive product portfolio of large AC motors and generators. From general purpose to highly customized designs, synchronous motors and high voltage induction motors provide high efficiency, reliability and availability across all major industries and applications, including some in the toughest and most demanding environments. The division also has a long track record of designing and building generators for wide range of industries, including power generation, marine, oil and gas, mining, and data centers.
In Finland, ABB has about 5000 employees, making it one of the biggest industrial employers in the country. ABB Finland serves its customers in over 20 locations and has production sites in Helsinki, Vaasa, Porvoo and Hamina. As a global company, we're also able to offer international job opportunities.
Yhteystiedot: For more information, contact Order-to-Delivery Process Owner Antti Taskinen, tel. +358 50 3322 257 or OPEX Manager Antti Mattila, tel. +358 50 3324 913.
Työpaikan osoite: Strömbergintie 1, 00380 HELSINKI
Työ alkaa: As soon as possible
Työn kesto: yli 12 kuukautta
Haku päättyy: 13.08.2021
Jätä hakemus: Interested in joining the crew? Please apply for the position by August 13, 2021 at https://careers.abb/global/en/job/79265906/Development-Manager-Order-Delivery-Process. We look forward to receiving your application (preferably in English). If you want to discover more about ABB, take another look at our website www.abb.com.
Ilmoitus jätetty: 16.07.2021
Lähde: TE-palvelujen asiakastietojärjestelmä