Are you enthusiastic about trade and new challenges and can you think digitally? Do you want to take part in creating unforgettable customer experiences? Join K Group and write your chapter in a European trading sector success story.
K Group is looking for a Scrum Master and RTE to be part of an energetic, well-established team of digital business development and digital solution development experts. Your specific area of responsibility will be to act as RTE for the upcoming development in product- and service-design phase, as well as Scrum Master for ongoing development within the development team. Your main target is help the wider team employ and continuously develop agile, lean methods, and ensure the continuous flow of work – and business value - from idea to production. You will also act as a coordinator for dependent work in other development teams and own the product development and development team development processes.
What we expect from you:
Training and education
• Master’s university degree in either IT or digital fields
• Qualification in agile development methods and leadership (e.g. Scrum Master, SAFe RTE), and/or agile digital product development
• at least 3 years working as a Scrum Master, RTE or similar agile or SAFe role in the area of software development
• at least 2 years acting as the bridge between technical development and business owners, as well as coordinating external development dependencies in order to get the job done – for example, other development teams, service providers
• proven ability working together with diverse stakeholders to make great digital products, that make business and customer happy
Skills and competencies we expect
• excellent knowledge of agile development methods and techniques at team level with ability to help the team scale up and improve its ways of working – e.g. Scrum
• good knowledge of “essential SAFe”, or at least strong willingness to learn, and apply and adapt the model to the specific needs of the development area
• strong organiser and planner, adept at operating agile while at the same time being strongly disciplined in the right places and driven to get things done
• broad, high-level knowledge of digital development technology capabilities, solution types and trends, though no coding required
• good communicator, and strong team-player and team-builder
• a systematic and structured approach to work and the ability to develop lean methods and ways of working based on data and KPIs, as well as do-inspect-adapt
• a natural at guiding others and helping them to understand the process and their place within it, as well as what is expected of them and when
• simultaneously business customer and team orientated, with ability to understand what both groups need from the development process
• eagerness to continuously learn and develop personally, as well as to continuously improve ways of working in own area
What we offer you:
• a place in a large, fun, seasoned agile digital development team, full of top developers, designers business developers and product owners, working closely with driven business owners
• the opportunity to develop some great digital products that make our customers happy
K Group is a strong and responsible operator in eight countries and we are constantly transforming and evolving. At K Group, you can build a career alongside top European trading sector professionals. We offer you interesting challenges and new perspectives every day. We take care of each other, our customers, the society and the environment.
For more information, contact Mark Hanagan, tel. 040 7559904.
Send your application by 27 June 2021 using the link below.
At K Group, you can build a career alongside 42,000 European trading sector experts. We operate in the grocery trade, the building and technical trade, and the car trade. Independent K-retailer entrepreneurs are the heart of our operation, and inspire the mission of the whole K Group to offer good food, make everyday life easier and make the world a better place. Through strong collaboration throughout the organisation, we are able to constantly exceed our customers’ expectations in stores, online and as a B2B partner.