Come create the technology that helps the world act together
Nokia is committed to innovation and technology leadership across mobile, fixed and cloud networks. Your career here will have a positive impact on people’s lives and will help us build the capabilities needed for a more productive, sustainable, and inclusive world.
We challenge ourselves to create an inclusive way of working where we are open to new ideas, empowered to take risks and fearless to bring our authentic selves to work.
MN RF Verification is responsible for Nokia 5G products’ RF integration and verification. In this global unit, we are creating verification capability to drive unified testing strategy and enabling efficient product development with the R&D unit(s). Our target is to harmonize I&V process and WoW across sites and locations globally. There are more than 600 professionals working in RF Verification globally and we aim to develop a world-class R&D operation in terms of efficiency, competencies, quality, innovation, team spirit, simplicity, and accountability.
The team you’ll be part of
Our Business Group is a leader in wireless mobility networks and associated services. With more than 3.500 patent families essential for 5G we have a strong 5G portfolio and are a front runner in open and virtualized radio access networks (O-RAN and vRAN).
What you will learn and contribute to
We are looking DevOps Engineer in RF Verification Beamforming Tribe operating in OTAVA laboratory. You’ll be part of the team having end-to-end verification responsibility, have the autonomy to find the best ways in reaching the team targets, and possibility to experience the whole product development lifecycle, with different tools and equipment at your hand
- Create continuous delivery and deployment pipeline for application in cloud and container platform
- Automate quality and security assurance process
- Solve complex engineering problems in own technology area
- Coach other team members in DevOps pipeline issues
- May undertake technical training responsibilities
Your skills and experience
- Master's or Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Telecommunications, Information Technology or Computer Science.
- DevOps E2E mindset culture and willingness to focus on building working products sold to real customers
- Excellent analysis, problem solving and risk management skills
It would be nice if you also had:
- Good networking skills in an international environment and ability to work with different cultures
- Good interpersonal and teamwork skills
- Can-do spirit
- Responsible and committed
- Initiative, creative, flexible and analytical
- Ability to communicate and co-operate with other people in various situations
- I own Quality’ Mindset building
What we offer
Nokia offers flexible and hybrid working schemes, continuous learning opportunities, well-being programs to support you mentally and physically, opportunities to join and get supported by employee resource groups, mentoring programs and highly diverse teams with an inclusive culture where people thrive and are empowered.
Nokia is committed to inclusion and is an equal opportunity employer
Nokia has received the following recognitions for its commitment to inclusion & equality:
- One of the World’s Most Ethical Companies by Ethisphere
- Gender-Equality Index by Bloomberg
- Workplace Pride Global Benchmark
- LGBT+ equality & best place to work by HRC Foundation
At Nokia, we act inclusively and respect the uniqueness of people.
Nokia’s employment decisions are made regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, marital status, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. We are committed to a culture of inclusion built upon our core value of respect.
Join us and be part of a company where you will feel included and empowered to succeed.
More information from Marko Ikonen