Business Area Description
At Fortum we drive change where it matters. We are a European energy company providing our customers with electricity, gas, heating and cooling as well as smart solutions to improve resource efficiency. Together with our subsidiary Uniper, we are the third largest producer of CO2-free electricity in Europe. With around 20,000 professionals and activities in more than 40 countries, we have the competence and resources to grow and to drive the energy transition forward. We strive to make an impact through a culture of open leadership, curiosity and continuous improvement. Do you want to take an active role for a cleaner world? Come lead the change with us! www.fortum.com
Do you want to be part of accelerating digital sales of the leading electricity brands in the Nordics and beyond?
Fortum Consumer Solutions is the leading consumer business in the Nordics. We are offering our appr. 2.4 million customers energy related services across several well-known brands, such as Fortum, Hafslund Strøm, NorgesEnergi, Göta Energi, Kotimaan Energia, Fortum Charge & Drive and Plugsurfing. Through strong cross-functional collaboration, sustainability focus and agile and lean working methods, we strive to make our customers’ increasingly digital lives easier with our services.
We are looking for a Digital analyst that understand how to transform data into insights to accelerate our digital sales and our understanding of customer behavior. Being the largest player in the Nordics in our industry, we have more data than everyone else to create value from.
- Plan and develop the use of online data from a range of sources and platforms to enhance marketing and business analytics
- Generate insights for business purposes out of data
- Give support for marketing automation- and database marketing, data preparation, -sharing and -quality management
- Ensure development of data observations & data-driven approach
- Support marketing decision-making with predictive analytics
- Deliver online performance follow-ups and funnel-analytics, visualized in an easy and accessible manner
- Be responsible for analyzing user behavior in our digital channels (web, My Pages and apps)
- Support in tracking specifications/implementation in close cooperation with CRO specialists and the E-com team, as well as our performance agencies and be responsible for GTM
- Drive the enhancement of a data driven and test driven way of working
- Work to enhance the quality and validity of the data upon which we create our hypotheses, insights and decisions
We offer you
This is an opportunity to be part of a transformation within one of Europe´s largest energy retail companies. The Digital Analyst is a pivotal role in our growing e-commerce team, part of an inspiring and open leadership culture. Your data-driven and customer centric way of working will fundamentally change the way we sell and customers buy.
You will report to the Head E-commerce and Marketing Technology. You can be located at any of our main campuses in Stockholm, Oslo or Espoo.
- A genuinely nice person
- A strong analytical mindset
- Raised in digital and data-driven marketing
- Experience with web analytics tools (Google Analytics or Adobe Analytics)
- Knowledge of tag management tools (Google Tag Manager)
- Experience with data visualization tools (e.g. DataStudio and Power BI)
- Knowledge of SQL and Excel
- Conversion rate optimization and A/B and multivariate testing experience highly meriting
- You are business savvy and can act cross functionally within Fortum Consumer Solutions to deliver and scale best practice through collaboration and insights
- Well structured ways of working, a clear communicator
- Experience of using smart CTAs and smart form features (or similar) for optimization purposes.
It is assumed that you have higher education and a minimum of 2 years of relevant experience. In addition to the competences described it is a plus if you have experience from a matrix organisation.
Please send your application via our recruitment system online, latest September 29th. More information can be given by Olli Lehtonen, Head of E-commerce and Marketing Technology, email@example.com.
Finland: To be selected for the position, the applicant must go through background clearance and a health examination including drug testing.
Sweden: For contact with union representatives in Fortum, please call +46 8 671 70 00.
Fortums Akademiker: Claes Frykstrand