MediaTek is the world’s 4th largest global fabless semiconductor company, leading the market in chipset technology. We power more than 2 billion devices a year including Smart TVs, Voice Assistant Devices (VAD), Android tablets, feature phones, Optical and Blu-ray DVD players, and we’re number two globally in mobile phones.
At MediaTek, our technology is built with humans in mind to enhance and enrich life. We believe technology has to be great and accessible to everyone. In fact, you will find us in 20 percent of homes globally and nearly 1 of every 3 mobile phones is powered by MediaTek.
We have an excellent opportunity for a DSP Firmware Engineer to join our talented MediaTek DSP firmware team in Oulu, which is currently working together with our global colleagues to enable 5G for commercial usage. In this role, you will get familiar with 5G Physical Layer requirements and features, help team colleagues in module implementation and verification tasks, and eventually become module task owner.
- A great problem solver/ creative thinker
- Someone who enjoys picking up new skills quickly
- Self-motivated and able to work both in a team and autonomously
- Having excellent mathematical and analytical skills
- Communicating fluently in English
In addition, if you’ve already got experience from some of the following areas, we’d love to hear from you:
- C/C++ and Python
- Digital signal processing (general)
- Wireless communications
- Telecommunications Signal Processing
- Embedded systems
- Matrix Algebra and Complex (value) analysis
- Multi-core and/or application specific processors
- Degree in Telecommunications Engineering (or equivalent)
MediaTek and You
MediaTek looks for people with a great passion and work ethic, who have a broad set of technical skills and are ready to master new technologies and tackle some of industry’s greatest challenges to positively impact billions of future users. From 4G and 5G smartphones, to tablets and digital television, MediaTek are changing the industry one innovative product after another.
We pride ourselves on having an accomplished and successful global collaborative team culture and a competitive compensation package. We know that each person makes important contributions, and that they are integral to our success.
What We Offer?
- Competitive salary
- Annual bonus schemes
- Patent reward schemes
- Technical training opportunities
- Comprehensive health care
- Free-time accident insurance
- Relocation and immigration assistance
- Many benefits such as lunch benefit, sports and culture & massage benefit, and lenses for spectacles reimbursement
Please send your applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org