We are looking for electrical engineer to work in a team, who is responsible for developing, testing and maintaining circuit card testers. These testers are designed to test electrical motors in production lines. You will be working with electrical design and circuit card testing. Our client company is well known Finnish technology company.
Our client is a leading company in their field. They produce, maintain and develop their products and services globally. Your team is responsible for developing, testing and maintaining circuit card testers. These testers are designed to function in production lines for electrical motors.
You are offered
• An opportunity to gain valuable work experience in a global company
• International team full of experts of this field
• Interesting and challenging tasks that grow with you
As consultant at Academic Work you are offered a great opportunity to grow as a professional, extend your network and establish valuable contacts for the future.
• Verifying tester fixtures and tester platforms in the lab
• Reviewing the test specification for PCBAs
• Support production issues
• Support testers developers with technical questions
Etsimämme henkilö on
• Educational background in electrical engineering or electronics engineering
• PCBAs design and testing experience
• Experience with working on the table with PCBA
• Previous experience from lab work
Previous mechanical and electrical experience is seen as an advantage.
As a person you are:
• Start: According to contract
• Work extent: 12 months, extension is possible
• Location: Hyvinkää
• Contact information: This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. It is a request from our client that all questions regarding the position are handled by
Our selection process is continuous and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.
Our Hyvinkää based client is one of the leading companies in their industry, where they offer whole solutions from production and shipping to maintenance and modernization services.
Kysyttävää? firstname.lastname@example.org, Ilmoitusnumero: 15059572