Take your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future.
At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
We are looking for an Electronic Engineer at ABB Oy, Smart Power Division in Vaasa. You will be working in the Product Engineering department, developing and testing low voltage switches, together with highly skilled and innovative engineers. You will operate with a global network of partners and other functions of the unit. We offer an innovation-oriented working environment and the opportunity for professional development and interesting career possibilities in a global company. This role reports to Product Engineering Manager.
- Leading and performing troubleshooting of products concentrating on electronics and software within
- Schematic and layout (PCB design experience)
- Maintaining electronic component library
- Implementing HW and SW modifications for suppliers
- Developing quality laboratory testing processes and procedures
- Working in close collaboration with other ABB colleagues globally in category management
- A B.Sc. or M.Sc. in relevant field
- Ideally you have work experience in electronics manufacturing and experience in global R&D projects
- Proactive and systematic way of working
- Independent and go-get attitude
- Attention to detail and quality-focused mindset
- Fluent written and spoken Finnish and English skills
More about us:
ABB Smart Power is a global technology and market leader in low voltage switch-disconnectors and main production site is in Vaasa. Our solutions make power supplies smart, connected and protected. We offer you a challenging position in one of the most advanced factories in the world. Our digital journey has started already years ago, we lead the way.
In Finland, ABB has about 5000 employees, making it one of the biggest industrial employers in the country. ABB Finland serves its customers in over 20 locations and has production sites in Helsinki, Vaasa, Porvoo and Hamina. As a global company, we're also able to offer international job opportunities.
Yhteystiedot: For more information, please contact Janne Rosenberg, Product Engineering, Product Engineering Manager, tel +358 (0)50 334 2166.
Työpaikan osoite: Muottitie 2 A, 65320 VAASA
Työ alkaa: As soon as possible
Työn kesto: yli 12 kuukautta
Haku päättyy: 23.05.2021
Jätä hakemus: Interested in joining the crew? Please apply for the position with the job ID FI78495980 by May 23, 2021 at https://new.abb.com/fi/uralle. We look forward to receiving your application (preferably in English). If you want to discover more about ABB, take another look at our website www.abb.com.
Ilmoitus jätetty: 03.05.2021
Lähde: TE-palvelujen asiakastietojärjestelmä