Samankaltaisia työpaikkoja kuin tämä
Embedded Software Developer - Helvar
Helvar are looking for an Embedded Software Developer to join our international Agile R&D business unit. This role will help strengthen our SW Solution Wireless team and will be based at our Espoo Keilaniemi office, which is the first WELL v2 (pilot) certified office in northern Europe.
Here at Helvar we are developing new IoT solutions with products ranging from our own hardware and embedded software products and sensors to mobile applications, developer APIs, and cloud services.
So if you are you an embedded software developer who has worked on compact devices with electronics and wireless technologies, and are looking for an end-to-end software role where you get to see your work go to market? Then we have a great opportunity waiting for you!
Your main tasks and responsibilities:
- Participate in the product definition and specification of features and break these down into work tasks for estimation, monitoring and reporting progress
- Full software life-cycle - analysis, design, implementation, test, release & defect management
- Ensure designs are documented to a high standard
To be successful in this role, you should demonstrate at least some of the following competencies:
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in software development for embedded platforms
- Knowledge of embedded real time systems, software and development tools and methods
- Good skills in embedded C/C++
- Good problem-solving skills
- Capability to work both independently and as a team with other R&D professionals in multi-project environment
- Ambitious, proactive and innovative attitude
As on additional plus, you may possess following skills and competencies:
- Knowledge of lighting systems, controls and interfaces
- Knowledge of radio technologies such as Bluetooth LE and Zigbee
- Embedded Linux
- Experience of Python or other scripting languages
What we offer:
This is a great opportunity to join our team as an Embedded Software Developer with an international company that is at the forefront of lighting controls technology innovation. Our team is driven by innovation, persistence and healthy pride of the things we are achieving together. We can offer you an inspiring and flexible work environment, and remote work possibility. We will also provide training on our products and solutions.
Apply to join our team of talented and innovative Lighting Intelligence experts!
If you’d like to be a part of the Helvar family, please apply for this vacancy via our Helvar Careers site at helvar.com/careers/.
For additional information on the role, please contact our Talent Acquisition Partner, Ben Fryer firstname.lastname@example.org who will get in touch with you shortly.
Helvar is an international lighting technologies company specialising in intelligent and energy-saving lighting solutions. Intelligent lighting is essential to the wellbeing of employees, customers, visitors and patients, and it helps to achieve sustainability targets. Helvar lighting control solutions and luminaire components help to create smart environments built for the future, using information and working seamlessly with other systems. With projects spanning from hospitals, schools, workplaces to cruise ships and Istanbul’s 3rd new airport (the largest in the world), Helvar designs open and flexible solutions for lighting across a range of applications. With 99 years of expertise, Helvar serves its customers locally with offices in Finland, UK and Sweden and via their global network of partners in over 50 countries.