We are looking for a Embedded Software Developer to strengthen Helvar´s Luminaire Component Development team in Karkkila. You will have a great opportunity to work in the cutting edge of lighting industry, developing LED Drivers, Bluetooth radio units and other components used in modern LED luminaires. If you are interested in working with powerful microcontrollers, or developing devices to run on wireless mesh networks, this might be your chance! Read more and apply today.
In this role you get to work as a part of 10 people team which consists of electronic designers and programmers. The R&D team is developing cutting edge luminaire components used both in wired and wireless lighting systems. In this position you will have opportunity to be frontrunner of driving the revolution when lighting is emerging in to IoT. Helvar has comprehensive labs and testing capabilities for prototypes which they can instantly build in the factory located under the same roof. The R&D team is driven by innovativeness, persistence and healthy pride of the things they are achieving together.
You are offered
• A great opportunity to grow and develop your skills as well as gain more responsibility based on your development
• Interesting job duties and an opportunity to dive into versatile R&D projects
• Compact team and low-hierarchical organization
• Software life-cycle design - analysis, design, implementation, test, release & defects
• Manage code, build images and test and debug on hardware target platforms
• Ensure designs are documented to a high standard
• Maintenance of software; Defects recording, tracking and resolution
Etsimämme henkilö on
To succeed in this role, you have interest and skills on developing software for MCU controlled embedded systems. You understand electronics and you are not afraid of oscilloscope. Youre really interested in technology and all things new, and maybe youve done some IoT and/or electronics hobby projects or have gained knowledge from work.
• You have graduated or finishing up your your engineering studies in electronics, software development or embedded systems (M.Sc or B.Eng)
• Programming experience on C/C++
• Fluency in English
• Readiness to work in Karkkila
In addition, you have some of the following:
• Experience of software development on embedded platforms
• Skills for microcontrollers (e.g. ST, NXP, Microchip) programming and experience on Python
• Knowledge of embedded real time systems, software and development tools and methods
• The ability to read schematics and comprehend the functionalities of common electronic circuits
• Understanding of power, analog and digital electronics, testing and measurement systems; experience in Bluetooth radios and MESH technologies is a bonus
• Finnish language skill is seen as an advantage
As a person you are:
• Solution-oriented problem solver
• Team player
• Eager to learn and develop
• Independent and enjoy taking responsibility
• Start: As soon as possible
• Work extent: Permanent, working time 37,5 hours per week
• Location: Yrittäjäntie 23, 03600 Karkkila
• Contact information: This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. All questions regarding the position is handled by Academic Work.
Our selection process is continuous, and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.
Helvar is an international lighting technologies company specialising in intelligent and energy-saving lighting solutions. Intelligent lighting is essential to the wellbeing of employees, customers, visitors and patients, and it helps to achieve sustainability targets. Helvar lighting control solutions and luminaire components help to create smart environments built for the future, using information and working seamlessly with other systems. With projects spanning from hospitals, schools, workplaces to cruise ships and Istanbuls 3rd new airport (the largest in the world), Helvar designs open and flexible solutions for lighting across a range of applications. With 99 years of expertise, Helvar serves its customers locally with offices in Finland, UK and Sweden and via their global network of partners in over 50 countries.
Kysyttävää? email@example.com, Ilmoitusnumero: 15052945